(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Shouldn't he be back training with the 1-4 years?
He is, socks and sandals isn't Dunkley, no idea who he is, but Dunkley was back at training this week. He was on the Stakes Day coverage yesterday, and had apparently just come from a training session.

Franky_024

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
He is, socks and sandals isn't Dunkley, no idea who he is, but Dunkley was back at training this week. He was on the Stakes Day coverage yesterday, and had apparently just come from a training session.
This photo was posted 2 weeks ago, he posted a photo last week saying it's been a pleasure US, indicating that he was returning home. It's definitely him.

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
This photo was posted 2 weeks ago, he posted a photo last week saying it's been a pleasure US, indicating that he was returning home. It's definitely him.
So it is ... didn't think it looked much like him, but apparently I haven't studied his face that much ... which is probably for the best ...

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Bit of a wrap of various training reports from over at Demonland ...

- Joel Smith was involved in a few of the main drills - lawsuit avoided.
- Hibberd another on the list of players who're looking much fitter, likewise Sparrow
- Weid, Hannan and Baker in the rehab group
- Nietschke upping his running after last seasons ACL
- Petracca and Salem back at it, Trac looking red hot in a few drills ... "moving like a cat" according to some
- TMac still on a modified program
- Chandler, Trac and OMac stood out from a skills perspective
- Preuss did some extra forward craft and goal kicking work, Viney and Harmes also did a bit of goal kicking
- Salem, Hore and Jordon some post session tackling work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Bit of a wrap of various training reports from over at Demonland ...

- Joel Smith was involved in a few of the main drills - lawsuit avoided.
- Hibberd another on the list of players who're looking much fitter, likewise Sparrow
- Weid, Hannan and Baker in the rehab group
- Nietschke upping his running after last seasons ACL
- Petracca and Salem back at it, Trac looking red hot in a few drills ... "moving like a cat" according to some
- TMac still on a modified program
- Chandler, Trac and OMac stood out from a skills perspective
- Preuss did some extra forward craft and goal kicking work, Viney and Harmes also did a bit of goal kicking
- Salem, Hore and Jordon some post session tackling work
Oh yeah. I just remembered. I haven’t been to spy on training yet. Selfish work sent me to Qld to do things, when actually I should have been standing around Gosch’s Paddock like a sad sack. But I did send another sad sack in my stead and the garbled summary that came back from day one was “actually it was a bit boring, but Spargo and Fritsch were probably the standouts”.

You’ll have to make of that what you will. I couldn’t coax more detail from my proxy. Even though I sent him with specific instructions to report back in full about Wagners.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Also what exactly does Petracca “moving like a cat” really mean? He’s stalking prey on all fours while wiggling his arse? He’s cleaning himself with his tongue? He’s falling asleep in random sun spots?
I think it means the panther strut is back

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Also what exactly does Petracca “moving like a cat” really mean? He’s stalking prey on all fours while wiggling his arse? He’s cleaning himself with his tongue? He’s falling asleep in random sun spots?
if he played in snow he wouldn't leave any footprints

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Top Bottom