Rumour RedandBluemour - MFC board trade rumours 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly the sort of player we need
Bummer for Langdon, thought he did well on the wing this year, but will be playing in the magoos if we pull this off.

If you don't use dark mode on big footy you're a bellend. That's not a rumour. That's just for schmutt. How anyone can view the forum in horrible white in beyond me.

Wondering what the actual point of this thread was, seems to be just draft/trade thread 2.0 with a clickbait title.
For those campaigners who pretend to be ITK but never actually get anything right or end up being vindicated

There's too much ' we talked to this bloke, it'll either happen or not happen'

For those campaigners who pretend to be ITK but never actually get anything right or end up being vindicated

There's too much ' we talked to this bloke, it'll either happen or not happen'

Why don't we just get to the point then and title it, Devastating Boris tracker.

I am also waiting for Topkent to get DMs from that Hawks fan on who we are recruiting then post it on our board and claim it as his own knowledge.
Don't act like it's some big secret lol I PMd 5 of you in a group chat and told you I was taking the piss out of posters matey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might have heard that we are trying to salary dump and have pitched to Jeremy Cameron on a 6 year deal.

Would prefer the Harry McKay rumour tbh. 6 year deals are lunacy.

Don't act like it's some big secret lol I PMd 5 of you in a group chat and told you I was taking the piss out of posters matey.

Disappointed I wasn't included in your group chat clique, I thought we were dear friends. Apparently not.

I'd love it if somebody had mail on the out of contract players...

Bedford, Bradtke, Nietschke, Jordon, Chandler, Bennell, Hunt, Viney, Lockhart, Viney, Hore, Petty, Brown, Fritsch, Joel Smith, OMac, Sparrow, Jones, Hibberd are all off contract.

To be expected from someone who lives in the mariana trench..
I floated up to the abyssal zone in 2018 only to sink back down to challenger deep by the end of the 2019 season.

I'd love it if somebody had mail on the out of contract players...

Bedford, Bradtke, Nietschke, Jordon, Chandler, Bennell, Hunt, Viney, Lockhart, Viney, Hore, Petty, Brown, Fritsch, Joel Smith, OMac, Sparrow, Jones, Hibberd are all off contract.
Delist - chandler Bennell. On top of Wagner x 2 and Dunkley.
Possible delist - Nietschke (they promised him another year pre COVID so not sure where that sits) Bedford (we don’t have many small forwards so could see him getting another year)
Sign - Petty Fritsch Jones Hibberd Lockhart Sparrow Viney Hore Brown Hunt Jordon Bradtke
Trade or delist - Omac
Trade table - Tmac Preuss.

Delist - chandler Bennell. On top of Wagner x 2 and Dunkley.
Possible delist - Nietschke (they promised him another year pre COVID so not sure where that sits) Bedford (we don’t have many small forwards so could see him getting another year)
Sign - Petty Fritsch Jones Hibberd Lockhart Sparrow Viney Hore Brown Hunt Jordon Bradtke
Trade or delist - Omac
Trade table - Tmac Preuss.

Mail/rumour or just your opinion? Because, if the latter... possibly wrong thread for it..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back