Mega Thread MFC Dogs Thread - sponsored by dee_mac

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Welcome to the MFC board Bigfooty dogs thread.

This is the thread where demon posters get to post pictures of their dogs doing dog things. Any pictures of dogs wearing demons gear, or half-way positioned near demons gear for photo purposes, are doubly welcome. Random chat about doggy things is also permitted.

Obviously this thread belongs on the Hell sub-board, but given it is the bye round now I’m starting it here and will move it on once the bye is done.

Basically post pictures of your dogs. Ex-dog friends now passed away also welcome. For anyone looking to up their react score, you get a free love react from me with every demon dog posted.

You can also post pictures of other pets like cats, birds, fish, ferrets etc as long as they have demon credentials and you are prepared to pretend that they are dogs. You probably get a love react for that also. I’m not sure but I’ll see how it goes.

Welcome Demon dogs!

Okay I’ll go first.

This is Ron Barassi and Stretch. Ron is the vacant looking one at the back and Stretchy is the one with the intense, bitchy look in the foreground.

Ron is a 5yo German Short-haired Pointer and Stretch is a Welsh Spaniel crossed with something. A chainsaw maybe

69C70436-ABDB-4331-875A-4C0090C4E069.jpeg

received_283946433407306.jpeg

Yay to this thread, especially after a game like today. This is Dusty, a 2 y.o. Border Collie. Everytime he's worn his jumper this year for a game we've won (although we've also won without it on). I should've made sure he wore it today too. Sorry folks.

Also, some of him being a dog:
received_193661385913127.jpeg received_504275500908501.jpeg

View attachment 1155354

Yay to this thread, especially after a game like today. This is Dusty, a 2 y.o. Border Collie. Everytime he's worn his jumper this year for a game we've won (although we've also won without it on). I should've made sure he wore it today too. Sorry folks.

Also, some of him being a dog:
View attachment 1155359View attachment 1155364
He is completely beautiful

I’m going to display my ignorance now. In my head, Border Collies are usually black and white?

xfKhrhL.jpg

This one's mine apparently...

He is completely beautiful

I’m going to display my ignorance now. In my head, Border Collies are usually black and white?
Yeah, I was surprised too when I first saw him. My partner and I have some suspicion that there's some Golden Retriever in there or something but he's allegedly just BC.

There are brown and 'red' coloured BCs out there. Tayla Harris has a couple herself!

xfKhrhL.jpg

This one's mine apparently...
I would really, really love to own a blue heeler. I love cattle dogs. And sheep dogs. I worry that they would be hard work to keep entertained because they are very bright and very active

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cattle dogs are amazing but also mental.
Hard work I think. Working dogs get bored if not given enough to do as pets. But I grew up with dogs. My Mum is amazing with dogs, they just do anything for her, and she’s a natural at dog training. She had a blue heeler cross for years when I was growing up and it was the best dog ever. But she needed a fair bit of exercise (the blue heeler, that is).

Okay I’ll go first.

This is Ron Barassi and Stretch. Ron is the vacant looking one at the back and Stretchy is the one with the intense, bitchy look in the foreground.

Ron is a 5yo German Short-haired Pointer and Stretch is a Welsh Spaniel crossed with something. A chainsaw maybe

View attachment 1155355
They seem to be cats.

They seem to be cats.
They fetch things. I kid you not - they chase artificial mice down the corridor, pick them up and bring them back to be thrown again. This makes them dogs

I'm in the midst of a border collie acquisition, I need name suggestions please.
Proper Gander
Max Gawn
Max
Gus
Gawny
Headless
Jack (Watts / Viney / Grimes / Trengove etc)
Jonsey
Trent

Before I go on, are you getting a boy or a girl?

Homer

With a couple of kids adding a dog to the mix has caused mayhem

He was supposed to wear the kids out not me
cd56398f109391fe767836513ce4feee.jpg
cfddd2ac4d309e289a0b566d91845415.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back