Strategy MFC game plan #cluster*ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
So, our inside 50 disfunction continues. WTF is going on? There was some vision from the last two minutes of the game where both Goody and Macca were on the bench. It looked as friendly as Sansa and Danaeris. Does anyone have any inside info on what I’d happening? Has Macca gone rogue? I’m going to pull a wild guess out of my sphincter and suggest that these two are no longer BFFs. I suspect Macca feels he should be a senior coach and is over being a s**t kicking assistant. $5 CAD says he will not be at the MFC in 2020.
Back on topic, our bold game plan of trying to achieve 150 inside 50s a game appears to require tweaking. We play footy like an under 8 team. 18 kids all trying to get the ball. While it makes for a very aesthetically pleasing game to watch, it hasn’t been effective. Why oh why are we not drilling it into guys to not all run into the ******* contest? Hore’s goal came about because he ran to space to get the handball, not towards Hunt.
Thoughts? Feelings? Does anyone give a s**t?

So, our inside 50 disfunction continues. WTF is going on? There was some vision from the last two minutes of the game where both Goody and Macca were on the bench. It looked as friendly as Sansa and Danaeris. Does anyone have any inside info on what I’d happening? Has Macca gone rogue? I’m going to pull a wild guess out of my sphincter and suggest that these two are no longer BFFs. I suspect Macca feels he should be a senior coach and is over being a **** kicking assistant. $5 CAD says he will not be at the MFC in 2020.
Back on topic, our bold game plan of trying to achieve 150 inside 50s a game appears to require tweaking. We play footy like an under 8 team. 18 kids all trying to get the ball. While it makes for a very aesthetically pleasing game to watch, it hasn’t been effective. Why oh why are we not drilling it into guys to not all run into the ******* contest? Hore’s goal came about because he ran to space to get the handball, not towards Hunt.
Thoughts? Feelings? Does anyone give a ****?

That is an incredible over reaction over nothing, they hugged it out on the siren

Remove this Banner Ad

Back