Universal Love MFC History Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we allowed to select players who didn't get a game like Lucas Cook?

I would think qualifier of minimum one game for the club? Or perhaps more - minimum 20 to make it more interesting? Not much point having a competition to pick as many blokes as possible delisted without firing a shot.

I would think qualifier of minimum one game for the club? Or perhaps more - minimum 20 to make it more interesting? Not much point having a competition to pick as many blokes as possible delisted without firing a shot.
Surely there'd have to be a few players who deserve special consideration, though? Gillies, etc. Would be unfair to discriminate against them, their mediocrity is as valuable as anyone else's even if they weren't allowed sufficient time to demonstrate it.

Like your Luke Molans and co not so much, but definitely your Cooks and Jai Lawrences.

Surely there'd have to be a few players who deserve special consideration, though? Gillies, etc. Would be unfair to discriminate against them, their mediocrity is as valuable as anyone else's even if they weren't allowed sufficient time to demonstrate it.

Like your Luke Molans and co not so much, but definitely your Cooks and Jai Lawrences.

But think of the fun you'll have if you're getting to the pointy end of the draft and you're selecting mediocre players instead of s**t ones. You can have some fun "I thought he was pretty useless" - "What? He was a gun!" discussions. If your team has played a total of 12 AFL games between them, it seems like a bit of a waste of time. My two cents anyway.

Played 5+ if they debuted in 2000 or after, played 1+ if they debuted in 2010 or after, played 10+ any time before 2000.

Thoughts?

I am 100% keen for a spuds draft from 2000 onwards. There's bound to be rigorous debates and arguments.

Weetra v Maric.
Meeson v Nick Smith
Valenti v Couch
Gillies v Cameron Hunter
Morton v Gysberts

Which side of mediocre VFL hacks will out-Neeld the other? So much excitement

Let the games begin.

I am 100% keen for a spuds draft from 2000 onwards. There's bound to be rigorous debates and arguments.

Weetra v Maric.
Meeson v Nick Smith
Valenti v Couch
Gillies v Cameron Hunter
Morton v Gysberts

Which side of mediocre VFL hacks will out-Neeld the other? So much excitement

Let the games begin.

Carroll vs Bode.
Chris Johnson vs McNamara.
Armstrong vs Buckley.
Warnock vs Beams.
Strauss vs Blease.

Spud Draft is Coming.

wbAFLdemonkids_wideweb__470x311,0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if there's somewhere we can upload a database to that will let us run some kind of draft instead of relying on people to remember who picked who?

I wonder if there's somewhere we can upload a database to that will let us run some kind of draft instead of relying on people to remember who picked who?
**who picked whom

(I don't know if this is correct I just feel like being a twat)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back