MFC Newbies Thread - Don't be Shy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys n any fine ladies out there ;) on the Demons Big Footy board.......im new to this big footy capper yall but im also kinda old round here ;);)

Props to my boys Boofinater and Crimson Azure....its good to be back.

Wonaeamirri33

Lovable Whore With A Heart Of Gold
10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year Chocolate Artist Ruby
May 10, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY, Aylesbury United, St Pauli
Hey guys n any fine ladies out there ;) on the Demons Big Footy board.......im new to this big footy capper yall but im also kinda old round here ;);)

Props to my boys Boofinater and Crimson Azure....its good to be back.

A second Ruderrection?

God I hope so :D:thumbsu:

wLnx7Zv.jpg

Not quite back like i was, wona, ive got a life now. o_O:D

But ill stick my beak in every now and then on this board. Forgot my old log in details and password, hence the new account.

demonio

Draftee
Oct 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal
Hello. Melbourne supporter all my life. Long time lurker. Decided to sign up since it's going to be an interesting year coming up although I won't contribute much of value I basically wanted an account to like posts. I like so much of what is posted here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey Guys. I've been lurking around here for the past few months trying to get as much insider info on the dees as possible. After the offseason we've had so far I felt compelled to sign up and get in on all the optimism for next year, exciting times for the mons!

Am I allowed to look and post on here? New to B F . Interested in the Dees because of friends who are mad keen Demons . I am also interested in the Cats and Norf :rolleyes: Enjoy banter, and reading all these post on B G So many !
Welcome! You are most welcome here, just try not to be too sensitive about jealous Dees fans using the word Norf at every chance. Most Roos fans can't handle that sort of light ribbing, precious flowers that they are.

LOL Captain Jack :) I like the Cats from way back, and the Roos are new to me the last few years. Am so not a precious flower lol:p And looking forward to learning more about the Dees . Glad that the Dees fans are not "precious flowers" after the past couple of years ........
Oh we definitely know how to laugh at our own abysmal situation.... that's how we get through the drubbings for the most part.

I've been reading threads on this board for almost a year but haven't participated in many threads as I haven't had much to add to the majority of the discussions. I've been to every Melbourne game played in Melbourne and two interstate games every year since 1991. I used to be a member of the cheersquad many moons ago when I was younger, making banners out at Parkville. I fought the club with the merger was on the cards and remember heading up to the back of the Southern Stand to spread the anti-merger banner when the club wouldn't let the cheersquad put it up on the ground. I've been a MFC/MCC member for as long as I can remember. I still get tears in my eyes just thinking about being 4 goals up in a GF with 5 minutes to go (although looking at the Bulldogs game last year, that may not be enough) :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

waldo_jeffers

Rookie
May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Reporting in - long time lurker... Could never be bothered posting (and maybe the enthusiasm will wane), but here I am....! I'm still ridiculously aroused after today - sitting at the computer with my 15 year old red footy socks pulled up to my knees... (also wearing other clothes)......:D:D:D

64Problems

Debutant
Sep 5, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Long time lurker- Mainly just the good, bad & fugly sections. I've been able to stay interested in footy and keep my sanity by focussing more on fantasy footy over the past three years. Anyways it's trading/draft time, the best time of the year for MFC fans so I thought I'd share my uneducated, worthless opinion up there with the rest of them.

EasternBurbsDee

Draftee
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hi,
I'm want to locate someone who plans to go to GF and is an AFL member..I'm planning on buying a ticket tomorrow, Monday 22nd, would like to go with another Demon AFL member, anyone from BigFooty interested?

Shatzy69

Draftee
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Chicago Blackhawks
Morning alll, avid Demons fan here who goes to basically every game in Melbourne and sits in the Cheersquad area when not consuming a froffy. Recently moved from Melbourne back to the Latrobe Valley with work commitments, but will still be attending as many games as possible.

I have followed the Demons all my life (37 years) thanks to my Mum's influence!

shanerene777

Draftee
Oct 23, 2014
Queensland
AFL Club
Melbourne
Have supported the Dee's my entire nineteen years of living. Look forward to contributing, comparing and shutting down opinions as I see fit :p On a more serious note, I've been reading posts and all that jazz on Bigfooty for the past few years and have decided to make an account now for two reasons. I feel my writing skills will improve but mostly because I can see 2015 being a big year of footy (pun intended) for everyone involved with the club, supporters, coaches and players alike. To conclude, being that I reside on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland, this is as close as I'll get sharing the inevitable ups and downs with the fellow Melbourne faithful and an interesting way of flexing my skills in the linguistics department without making a distinction between business and pleasure. Up the Dees!

olddee

Draftee
Dec 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Most likely won't post all that much but look forward to watching the mighty Dees go around again in 15 and read BF. As you can tell from my screen name I'm on the wrong side of 50 and feel it. Taking a break from
renovating to join up and look forward to the banter.

Most likely won't post all that much but look forward to watching the mighty Dees go around again in 15 and read BF. As you can tell from my screen name I'm on the wrong side of 50 and feel it. Taking a break from
renovating to join up and look forward to the banter.
Welcome along.

At least on the BF Dees board you can have a laugh when invariably things on field go pear shaped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back