MFC Re-Draft (1990-2020) | DRAFT DONE

Remove this Banner Ad

GRANTED on this occasion. 🥳

Bold green granted is the flavour of the month?

Hats
Big times
Decaf coffees
Granted on specific occasions.

I haven't ever come across anyone like you mate, dont change. 😂

I do wonder what youre like IRL though, does headless ever have days when he's sad or mad? Cause I've never seen you get upset once on here about a single nothing.

You're easily the hardest person to try and picture.

I do wonder what youre like IRL though, does headless ever have days when he's sad or mad? Cause I've never seen you get upset once on here about a single nothing.

You're easily the hardest person to try and picture.
No head.

Picture someone with just a neck hole

The guy who played a few games for us in 2010 sorry, wasn't sure if there is another Hughes. Medium forward.

All yours! I think he played in that game we lost narrowly to the Bulldogs in the wet where the AFL thought it would be a good idea for the umpires to wear the exact same colours as us. From memory, Scully dominated for us and Lake won the game for them.

Over to Demon 16, I think.

All yours! I think he played in that game we lost narrowly to the Bulldogs in the wet where the AFL thought it would be a good idea for the umpires to wear the exact same colours as us. From memory, Scully dominated for us and Lake won the game for them.

Over to Demon 16, I think.

He did and I may have broken a chair in the southern stand that day when Frawley turned it over from a kickout and they kicked a goal.

He did and I may have broken a chair in the southern stand that day when Frawley turned it over from a kickout and they kicked a goal.

Am I completely making this up or did Scully have like 19 touches in that last quarter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of at least two chairs broken by you at the 'G.

Also, I still haven't fully decided how we'll settle on the winner hehe.* Preferences?

* Of course, the real winner is this wonderful, wonderful board of the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com. 🤗
Bracket us up in and have everyone vote on each match up.
Can have discussion like how crap some people defences are compared others and how many Damian Gaspars you have

Remove this Banner Ad

Back