Universal Love MFC Supporters Celebration thread - Norm Smith, thanks for releasing us!

I will now?

• Die happy

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Be fisted forever

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Probably get arrested for my celebrations

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Definitely get arrested for my melt

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Admit Goodwin was right abour out brand and learnings along the journey

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Wonder why the learnings didn't work

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a moment , Oliver gets the ball in the middle , has 2 blokes hanging off him , he somehow gets to swivel and kick the ball forward . My son and I looked at each other with a “ how did he do that” . What a night.

Would love to see a better angle than the initial one, because don’t know how he did it.

There is a moment , Oliver gets the ball in the middle , has 2 blokes hanging off him , he somehow gets to swivel and kick the ball forward . My son and I looked at each other with a “ how did he do that” . What a night.

Was center bounce after nibblers goal if anyone wants to see it. 14:34 left in the 4th.

Not on me pat Malone here cause there were a few that recognised it. But when people were talking about Trac and Oliver a couple years ago as guns I wasn't happy with them. Wanted to see them use their power and attack

Well whoever got them doing it at the club, they've become near unstoppable and they should keep improving

Are you at all annoyed to have gone through that finals series while being surrounded by people who couldn’t care less Topkent? (Then again maybe that isn’t your situation)

I have to admit it’s a little frustrating.

Are you at all annoyed to have gone through that finals series while being surrounded by people who couldn’t care less Topkent? (Then again maybe that isn’t your situation)

I have to admit it’s a little frustrating.

I am yeah, I'm in a bubble from something special. Something that may never happen again.

More than that even and I'm not not alone here it's shitty not being able to watch it with me old man and brother, been on the same path of misery for a long time.

But then again I was an emotional wreck and maybe being alone was a blessing lol

I said earlier in the week
Magic number going into the game is 5

Western bulldogs 2016 62 year drought

5 year difference

Potentially Melbourne 2021 57 year drought

62-57= 5 year difference

demons flag confirmed

christian Petracca (number 5) odds 5.50 to win norm smith
Wins norm smith and plays one of the best gf games ever 😜

My misso and I said to each other, good wind down the last 30s and get set for the last...
Nek minnit

I love how you watched the game with Misso, tell him to G&GF'd from me for almost drowning a NS medalist ;)

On an entirely different note the weather has turned to complete s**t here. I live 10km from the city and it's hailing with thunder. Hope this passes for the premiership celebration in a few hours.

I am yeah, I'm in a bubble from something special. Something that may never happen again.

More than that even and I'm not not alone here it's shitty not being able to watch it with me old man and brother, been on the same path of misery for a long time.

But then again I was an emotional wreck and maybe being alone was a blessing lol

Yea it’s obviously not to the same level for me. But it’s still a downer. Would be nice to flip on the radio when driving and hear some footy discussion.

Goody on the Sunday footy show looks like he sunk a few after the game . Good on them . Trac just outed Max too, said he was thinking what a dive by the big man .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a feeling! Let's hope the wait for the next one isn't as long.

Seeing Nev holding up the cup just broke my heart a bit though. Feel heartbroken for him and Jones who endured the seemingly endless flood of sh*t we went through only to miss out.
And Kossie offering Nev his medal to wear, only for Nev to refuse and put it back on Kossie.

Back