Universal Love MFC Supporters Celebration thread - Norm Smith, thanks for releasing us!

I will now?

• Die happy

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Be fisted forever

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Probably get arrested for my celebrations

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Definitely get arrested for my melt

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Admit Goodwin was right abour out brand and learnings along the journey

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Wonder why the learnings didn't work

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Folks I'll upload a couple of pics from my night tomorrow. I'm still truly in disbelief. Reckon I received more text / messenger messages in the last quarter and a half than I'd received in the previous month.

I wanted to kick on but lost my voice and struggling to stop coughing.

Watching the replay now and still can't quite get my head around what happened.

I call them nails in the coffin.

the last was nice after the siren to make it our biggest grand final win ever. I probably would have kicked it into the crowd

That last 1.30 mins of the 3rd... That should be illegal!

WTF happened!

My god...

ULTIMATE GLORY!

Folks I'll upload a couple of pics from my night tomorrow. I'm still truly in disbelief. Reckon I received more text / messenger messages in the last quarter and a half than I'd received in the previous month.

We’re you there?

Byron put his arm around me as the boys were going down the race, shame he couldn't get down to the fence to get hugs and photos. Was only about 15m from Kossy at that point.

Plus yes, he was a massive part of swinging them momentum our way
Someone has to kick those goals. Our past eight shots on goal were 1.7 before then. He kicks two in a row and we kick 100 of the next 107 points. The way he flew for that mark when Clarry won the clearance was another sliding doors moment. I don't know, it doesn't even matter, but if Fritta or Jackson win the NS they're equally as deserving as Trac for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took my puppy for a walk straight after the game as I couldn’t deal. We did it, we really did!

You wanted him taken for a ‘walk’ with old yella for years. Don’t get emotional now. ;)
What? I was literally one of the only blokes who wanted him to get to 300 and constantly defended him

What? I was literally one of the only blokes who wanted him to get to 300 and constantly defended him

I think hes confusing our same avatars hahahahaha

Back