Universal Love MFC Supporters Celebration thread - Norm Smith, thanks for releasing us!

I will now?

• Die happy

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Be fisted forever

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Probably get arrested for my celebrations

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Definitely get arrested for my melt

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Admit Goodwin was right abour out brand and learnings along the journey

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Wonder why the learnings didn't work

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You lucky, lucky bastard. I forgot you were a WA Dee. Cherish it mate!

Thanks mate. Tbh I thought I was going to cry but I couldn't wipe the grin off my face. Still ******* can't haha.

Haha so Bernie was working for MMM and he said he's never cried for anything before but started crying during our onslaught, then they went down to him to talk in the rooms and he switched off his mic and jumped in the song 😍😍

Haha so Bernie was working for MMM and he said he's never cried for anything before but started crying during our onslaught, then they went down to him to talk in the rooms and he switched off his mic and jumped in the song 😍😍
Aaaah * I loved Bern, would've loved to have heard from or seen him tonight.

If the tears weren't flowing through that fourth... you aren't a Melbourne supporter!

I saw him with something in his hand, must have been a microphone for interviews, bloke was swinging it round like a conductor. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw him with something in his hand, must have been a microphone for interviews, bloke was swinging it round like a conductor. lol
Yep I'm sure MMM doesn't care but he was sposed to be getting interviews but he just switched his mic off an joined the party haha what a lad.

Aaaah fu** I loved Bern, would've loved to have heard from or seen him tonight.

Watch the team song. The camera makes it around to him at the very end. It looked like he was enjoying it even more than the current day players.

I love how into it guys like Majak, Bradtke and Chandler were coming onto the ground after the siren, such a beautiful moment seeing guys like that who may not even be on the list next year celebrate like that.

Would have been amazing. Can't wait to see the pic when I sober up later today.

Unfortunately no photo with Byron, it was all of about 5 seconds and didn't get a chance to even contemplate it, think i said something like 'how good is this', he was pretty keen to get to the fence though haha

I love how into it guys like Majak, Bradtke and Chandler were coming onto the ground after the siren, such a beautiful moment seeing guys like that who may not even be on the list next year celebrate like that.

Yep, it shows all the talk or a full team buy in wasn't just talk.

The stuff in the rooms with Garry Lyon is great too. Rivers being introduced by Gaz as James Jordan and Jakovich dropping the magic on live TV were two of the highlights, but Gus' interview was superb.

Back