Universal Love MFC Supporters Celebration thread - Norm Smith, thanks for releasing us!

I will now?

• Die happy

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Be fisted forever

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Probably get arrested for my celebrations

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Definitely get arrested for my melt

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Admit Goodwin was right abour out brand and learnings along the journey

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Wonder why the learnings didn't work

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to re-watch the “To Hell and Back” series. It really is the turning point in our conditioning with Burgo on board and in the groups leadership with the handover to Max, with other leaders emerging.

I reckon what Burgo and his team did post 2019 is under rated, he bulked some of the guys up a heap as well as building up the teams running capacity. Clarry is a great example, he was a pretty lean mid around 18/19 but under Burgo is now considered a “bull” like Trac and has transformed how it allowed him to play.

Starting to re-watch the “To Hell and Back” series. It really is the turning point in our conditioning with Burgo on board and in the groups leadership with the handover to Max, with other leaders emerging.

I reckon what Burgo and his team did post 2019 is under rated, he bulked some of the guys up a heap as well as building up the teams running capacity. Clarry is a great example, he was a pretty lean mid around 18/19 but under Burgo is now considered a “bull” like Trac and has transformed how it allowed him to play.

The turning point was us stopping the "To Hell and Back" series

Gus and Gawny podcast the real hero.

Ill take your word for it, I think Ive only listened to it when they have had intellectual's who can actually give in depth answers like ANB and Tomo on it.

I really struggle listening to under 25's talk these days, granted, thats more a "its not you its me" thing. I dont even attempt to listen to Trac speak on 360 anymore. I find it boring and cringe.

Ill take your word for it, I think Ive only listened to it when they have had intellectual's who can actually give in depth answers like ANB and Tomo on it.

I really struggle listening to under 25's talk these days, granted, thats more a "its not you its me" thing. I dont even attempt to listen to Trac speak on 360 anymore. I find it boring and cringe.

If you haven't listened to the Dogga episode do yourself a favour.

Back