Portfolio mfcrox's 2015 Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

The old enemy. Made an English style woolen cap, which is not quite as baggy as the Australian 'Baggy Green':
Smart Layers - Cricket (England 2019 Test Full).png

Last edited:
Pretty obvious update to the template here. Editable skin tone, and also changed the facial features slightly. I hope this doesn't come across as racial stereotyping or anything negative like that. I know there have been Caucasian cricketers who have represented the West Indies... however I wanted to change things up a little with the template a little:
Smart Layers - Cricket (West Indies 2019 Test - Full).png

Last edited:
Most of the County Cricket teams are done on the Wikipedia template.
1577830544605.png
List of teams in this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Championship

They are svg files, so you can save them to your PC and open them in Illustrator.
Just be sure to right click Save Link As, not just Save Image As.

Last edited:
Random choice this one, but a personal favourite of mine (because I have collected quite a bit of memorabilia from this series). Whilst the series itself (Test and O.D.I) was a bit underwhelming overall, the quality of cricketers involved was incredible. A real who's who of all-time greats of the game... my only disappointment was that Sachin Tendulkar withdrew from the series because of injury :(

Smart Layers - Cricket (ICC World XI - ODI Full).png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to buy one 0413751016
I wouldn't recommend putting your phone number on an online forum for anyone to see... 😅

And I am almost certain the poster does not have either of those guernseys, considering he's a Melbourne supporter, but good luck with the search 😬

Remove this Banner Ad

Back