MFL - Moment you will never forget

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MFL Moment you'll never forget

gov gov gov, ur a fool mate! i was pretty close to that incident and have to admit he has a very ordianry looking head!! and if it was coming towards me i'd probly s**t myself too..and if thats ur most memorial moment then u oviously havn't seen alot of football! are u pulling on a senior guernsy this year gov..? and also that birdy fella, is he playing again?

the incident in question probably had a bit to do with the flogging on the score board that was being handed out and a fair bit of mouth from a couple of barooga guys. As a player in that united side it was a fairly embarrassing to lose by so much in a final and its frustrating when you are getting told about it.
i think thats enough said about the topic.

not sure whether birdy is playing?

Big Hawk
hope you are putting as much time into your students as you do posting
your thoughts here at big footy:D

Jameshirdy, the fumes from the printing machines must be getting to your head mate!:)I've got no idea what you're talking about students unless you think I considered my cows as wannabe pupils! Ha, Ha!

Mentioning The big man Leo watching him kick 15 or 16 goals one day was quite a display triple teamed and kicking something like 8 goals in the last quarter probably one of the most dominant displays I have seen in country football.

Watching Trevor Sutton take a mark in front of goal and kick the ball over his head as the umpire lines up the mark whilst on his way to a lazy 24 against Colleambally bolting up his Australian record 249 goals in a season, circa 1982 for Deni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back