Conspiracy Theory MH17 shot down by Multiple High energy objects

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we are all waiting for the evidence Ruasia did it from you

Remember Kerry immediately following MH17's downing?…..'We have irrefutable evidence it was the Russians'......Ever since, crickets & cover-up after cover-up.

In the meantime you've provided nothing.
Yes let me go get my computer folder with all the information needed for this exact moment in my life.

The information is already reported. Every media outlet in the free democratic world has reported every bit of evidence showing that Russian backed rebels shot down the plane. From images, up close and from satellites, to Russia never actually supplying any evidence besides photoshopped pictures to show that a Ukrainian jet was involved.

The head of MOSSAD? Surely they would send someone less important to do that job?

They wanted to ensure both Malaysia & Holland learnt their lesson.

WHO IS YARON MOFAZ?

To confirm that Yaron Mofaz was indeed the name of the photographer, I called Reuters in Amsterdam and London. Peter Biggs in the London office confirmed that Yaron Mofaz was indeed the real name of the photographer.

There are a some reports on the Internet that say that Yaron Mofaz is the son of the former chief-of-staff of the Israeli military, Shaul Mofaz. From what I have found that is not the case. Shaul Mofaz has four children, Maya (34), Yonathan (31), Itamar (27), and Noa (25), so Yaron is not his son, but he is probably related, perhaps as a nephew.

Mofaz_and_Bibi.jpg

PARTNERS IN CRIME – Lt. General Shaul Mofaz (right) was born ShahrÄm MofazzazkÄr in Iran in 1948 and immigrated to Israel in 1957. Mofaz has served as Chief of Staff of the IDF, Acting Prime Minister, Vice Prime Minister, Minister of Defense, Minister of Transportation, and Minister without portfolio.

800px-Mofaz_Wolfowitz.jpg

CHIEF OF STAFF OF THE IDF- Shaul Mofaz, seen here at a Pentagon meeting in 2002, was the Israeli military commander who gave the Zionist Neo-Cons their marching orders.

Netanyahu_and_Mofaz.jpg

CHIEF OF ISRAEL’S SAYERET MATKAL – Mofaz served as chief-of-staff of the Israeli military from 1998-2002, which means that he, as head of the Sayeret Matkal of Ehud Barak and Bibi Netanyahu, must have been involved in the planning of the Israeli false-flag terror attacks of 9-11.

Barak_and_Mofaz.jpg

MOFAZ AND EHUD BARAK – The Sayeret Matkal is Israel’s secret military commando force, which Netanyahu, Barak, and Mofaz are all former members of. Several members of the Sayeret Matkal were involved in the events of 9-11. Mofaz was the supreme commander of the Sayeret Matkal from 1998-2002.

Last edited:

Yes let me go get my computer folder with all the information needed for this exact moment in my life.

The information is already reported. Every media outlet in the free democratic world has reported every bit of evidence showing that Russian backed rebels shot down the plane. From images, up close and from satellites, to Russia never actually supplying any evidence besides photoshopped pictures to show that a Ukrainian jet was involved.

Interesting way of saying you have nothing & have done zero research bar what you've been fed by the Western media....Why bother us with your empty can of nothingness & sophistry?....This is pure epistemological laziness.

Interesting way of saying you have nothing & have done zero research bar what you've been fed by the Western media....Why bother us with your empty can of nothingness & sophistry?....This is pure epistemological laziness.

Russian media reported the separatists shooting down a plane on July 17th near Snizhne Ukraine. This is a fact.

Strelkov boasted about shooting a plane down on July 17th - fact.

Russian SAM launcher photographed and filmed travelling through Donbas on July 17th - fact.

Aircraft downed by a 70kg BUK warhead head on engagement - shrapnel in cockpit crews matched to BUK missile - fact.

Victims families and Netherlands - a country who lost 190 citizens - hold Russia responsible.

Face it, your story is full of s**t. Even your Russian heroes have long since abandoned the fighter jet theory years ago.

Useful idiots and/or Russian clowns are the only people who refuse to accept the fact that Russia caused this atrocity partially due to the political implications of unofficial Russian military intervention on Ukranian soil.

Did you miss your Russian mates coming out with radar data that shows no planes in the vicinity of MH17? This nonsense has long been debunked and not even Russia promotes this absolute bs.

Oh @Zidane98….It's like tossing chips to seagulls mate…...Busted-Wing the anointed one in the 9/11 thread & you in this one....LOL.

Oz show-trial exposed for being a 'show-trial'....all a part of the 5-eyes Western intel-networks' cover-up & masking-over of this tragedy.

This is certainly no show trial. The level of investigation and amount of evidence required to conduct a trial in an international court is very high.

No surprise that the guilty party refuses to turn over those who can incriminate them.

You really have to be either Russian or a special kind of useful idiot to truly believe that the Russians are not responsible for this.

Open source intelligence with many original clips.

Open source intelligence with many original clips.

How was conscription tovarisch? Must have gotten to you with quoting nonsense like this.

"Carlos the air traffic controller" is propaganda so badly executed by the Kremlin that even they have abandoned it.

Yet here we are in 2022 and you quoting an article with such blatant nonsense in it.

How was conscription tovarisch? Must have gotten to you with quoting nonsense like this.

"Carlos the air traffic controller" is propaganda so badly executed by the Kremlin that even they have abandoned it.

Yet here we are in 2022 and you quoting an article with such blatant nonsense in it.
Every article you post on this board is made up propaganda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back