Conspiracy Theory MH370 investigator assassinated upon new evidence finding

Remove this Banner Ad

Bennett.

Your training, Matrix
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2018 - Colyer, Fantasia, McDonald-Tipungwuti and McKernan Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Maple Leafs, Blue Jays

Snopes claims to have de-bunked this theory.....But as we all know now.....Snopes themselves have been outed as a sham establishment front!

Snopes and Hoax Slayer etc are all shams of some sort although i find the later a bit more credible but i reckon they still feed off themselves.

This missing plane had me intrigued from Day 1 and something is not right here with MH370 in this day and age regarding this plane.

Snopes and Hoax Slayer etc are all shams of some sort although i find the later a bit more credible but i reckon they still feed off themselves.

This missing plane had me intrigued from Day 1 and something is not right here with MH370 in this day and age regarding this plane.

Have you seen James Corbett's report on MH17?....If not then I'd recommend it as compulsory viewing for anyone interested in the truth.....It also occurred over an area where Rothschilds & Royal Dutch Shell has a very large natural gas interest & future investment in Donblast province.

It wasn't even hit by a ground to air missile & yet no western rag will report on this very fact.....Nuff said.

Have you seen James Corbett's report on MH17?....If not then I'd recommend it as compulsory viewing for anyone interested in the truth.....It also occurred over an area where Rothschilds & Royal Dutch Shell has a very large natural gas interest & future investment in Donblast province.

It wasn't even hit by a ground to air missile & yet no western rag will report on this very fact.....Nuff said.

I cannot dismiss anything regarding MH317 and the fact that the cargo on board has never been officially made public and the way the search started when the Indonesion Govt were totally in the wrong ocean for the first 3 days of the search then said " oh lets search here" and so many other things just make this case plain weird and very suss.

Nothing has ever added up with this case from the first hours of it being reported missing.

Let alone still to this day no one is none the wiser as to what officially happened with all the modern technology available in passenger flights.

It just screams of foul play and external factors leading to it's demise which i doubt anyone EVER will truly know 100% what happened.

I cannot dismiss anything regarding MH317 and the fact that the cargo on board has never been officially made public and the way the search started when the Indonesion Govt were totally in the wrong ocean for the first 3 days of the search then said " oh lets search here" and so many other things just make this case plain weird and very suss.

Nothing has ever added up with this case from the first hours of it being reported missing.

Let alone still to this day no one is none the wiser as to what officially happened with all the modern technology available in passenger flights.

It just screams of foul play and external factors leading to it's demise which i doubt anyone EVER will truly know 100% what happened.

The only thing of any significance that has arisen, with so many who have poured over the details on this one have found, was those 4 equal owners of that patent, for which they shared with Rothschild, for that super-computer-chip development....So far as future returns & money on it are concerned, apparently it's going to be worth billions.

Motive enough in my books.

The only thing of any significance that has arisen, with so many who have poured over the details on this one have found, was those 4 equal owners of that patent, for which they shared with Rothschild, for that super-computer-chip development....So far as future returns & money on it are concerned, apparently it's going to be worth billions.

Motive enough in my books.

The cargo on that plane was talked about for days on CNN after the event but NO ONE could answer what it was......... It was all just speculation and C'mon FFS someone knows what was on that plane in the Cargo hold and who is to even say it did crash????

No wreckage has ever been found and how convenient it was to search in the wrong bloody ocean in the first crucial 72hrs.....

The whole case just reeks of foul play.

The cargo on that plane was talked about for days on CNN after the event but NO ONE could answer what it was......... It was all just speculation and C'mon FFS someone knows what was on that plane in the Cargo hold and who is to even say it did crash????

No wreckage has ever been found and how convenient it was to search in the wrong bloody ocean in the first crucial 72hrs.....

The whole case just reeks of foul play.

Preaching to the choir brother.

Here's the best forensic analysis you'll find on all the deets with regards the downing of MH17 over the Ukrainian/Russian conflict area.

The number analysis alone with regards 17 is eerie....And the fact this plane was full of all the top HIV researchers in the world was also no coincidence in my books.

Here's the best forensic analysis you'll find on all the deets with regards the downing of MH17 over the Ukrainian/Russian conflict area.

The number analysis alone with regards 17 is eerie....And the fact this plane was full of all the top HIV researchers in the world was also no coincidence in my books.

I totally forgot about the professionals on board as passengers as well!

Had they found a cure?

Had they found a cure?

Don't know mate....Not really my field.....Though we know now that HIV infection is no longer the killer it once was due to the development of all the retro-viral drugs.

My point was more the fact that killing micro-biologists is a common theme among the establishment for reasons of their own understanding.....The list of 'suspicious' deaths these past 50 years or so is a rather long & compelling one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still no-one has disproved my theory that the Malaysian government shot it down and have covered it up.

Plane is on the way to China. Plane loses comms with ATC. Plane turns around to return to it's home port. Malaysian ATC can't contact them. It's the same week that the F1 Grand Prix is on and KL is also home to a pair of the world's tallest buildings in the Petronas Twin Towers.

ATC can't contact the plane, they contact their higher ups, who contact gov't / military reps. They panic and it's decided to bring the plane down.

The Malay gov't are as dodgy as *, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Everyone searches in the wrong spot for a few days while the clean-up takes place. A few scraps are missed and they show up eventually on some foreign beaches.

It appears Chism is talking about MH370 and Procrastinator is talking about MH17???

No....I referenced them both.

The vid I posted at post 2 was on MH370, on the possible motives for the disappearance & downing of the plane.

I then referenced MH17 to Chism at post 4 & then followed up with a vid on it at post 9.

The reason for my conflating of the 2 has to do with them both being Malaysian flights that where downed within & year of one another & that a common denominator behind the 2 of them - so far as a possible motive is concerned - was Rothschilds financial interests, in both cases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–U.S._RQ-170_incident
Iranian-guards-with-US-sp-007.jpg

Last edited:
Well, literally tons of wreckage was found from the MH17 shoot down http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/mh17-investigation-key-findings-revealed/news-story/1759d0844bd1ce07e12951f9c18b6399

It's also been determined that a Russian made SA-17 (aka BUK) missile system was used to shoot down the aircraft

Has it really now?....LOL

Might want to avail yourself of the facts of the case by watching the vid I've supplied in post 9.....Zero evidence of an air to ground missile strike from the wreckage.

What you are quoting above is nothing other than western MSM propaganda.

Also....chism was referring in his posts to MH370.

Has it really now?....LOL

Might want to avail yourself of the facts of the case by watching the vid I've supplied in post 9.....Zero evidence of an air to ground missile strike from the wreckage.

What you are quoting above is nothing other than western MSM propaganda.

Also....chism was referring in his posts to MH370.

(a) Thats a big no on the video Ghost Rider, I prefer reputable reports over you tube fantasy crap (speaking of propaganda :) )
(b) I have no idea who's referring to what, in the classic tin foiler way this thread has referred to 2 separate incidents and a fictional 3rd one. Who can keep up with that sort of random BS.

(a) Thats a big no on the video Ghost Rider, I prefer reputable reports over you tube fantasy crap (speaking of propaganda :) )
(b) I have no idea who's referring to what, in the classic tin foiler way this thread has referred to 2 separate incidents and a fictional 3rd one. Who can keep up with that sort of random BS.

I suggest you watch it before putting your foot in your mouth again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back