Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Elway a bitch or not?

That's the problem. It'll probably make Elway both mad and aroused. Doubt Elway wants people who don't want to play in Denver. My gardener might be wrong but highly unlikely Broncos match.

time to have a word to your gardener.

So originally Miami wanted to sign Miller but priced out and they go, bugger it, we'll move on the plan B with Anderson. Now plan B goes **** up ... What a mess.

Ajayi is not even close to being ready to be a starting RB.

So originally Miami wanted to sign Miller but priced out and they go, bugger it, we'll move on the plan B with Anderson. Now plan B goes **** up ... What a mess.

CJ already had a contract drawn up for a house in Miami, that is how confident CJ was that Denver wouldn't match. Today's phone call to Gase from CJ involved a lot of expletives and a broken phone.

Just on the Miller / Anderson thing. They were never priced out, they had a set price for him and weren't going to increase it. Gase doesn't believe Miller suits his system that well and hence they always were going to draft an RB anyway.

CJ wasnt necessarily Plan B. He became available and the dolphins were interested, acquiring him wouldn't have changed any draft plans. This hasn't changed much in the scheme of things. Although it would have been very handy getting CJ.

Last edited:
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has established a plan of succession for the team.

With the Titans' ownership group in turmoil, plans of succession have apparently been on the brain around the league. Ross, 76, has arranged New York businessman Bruce Beal Jr. to have the right of first refusal on the 'Fins should Ross pass away or decide to sell. Per La Canfora, the plan was approved at last month's owners meetings. Ross has been an active owner more than willing to open his wallet, but it has yet to translate to on-field success.

Source: CBS Sports

Kind of excited for the upcoming season after hearing how much has changed (for the better) since Gase has come in as coach. Massive change in culture and attitude amongst many other things.

Read a report today that Arian Foster is trying out with Dolphins (and Lions). I like it. Bit funny that Miller goes to Texans and Foster might come to Dolphins.

Read a report today that Arian Foster is trying out with Dolphins (and Lions). I like it. Bit funny that Miller goes to Texans and Foster might come to Dolphins.

Signed to a one year deal. $1.5Mil with a max of $3.5mil incentives.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/17101724/arian-foster-agrees-1-year-deal-miami-dolphins-agent-says

Since becoming the Texans' starter in 2010, Foster has had a torn meniscus, multiple hamstring injuries, a knee injury, a back injury that required surgery, a minor groin injury, a major groin injury and a torn Achilles tendon. In that time, Foster has carried the ball an average of 20 times per game, the highest average in the NFL.

Yeah I like it a lot. Free agent so only costs money. Load the contract up with bonuses. I don't really rate Ajayi - his knee is stuffed anyhow and I can't see how he lasts a full season. The rookie might be OK, but you wouldnt want to load him up. Its obvious that RB is a weak spot and Dolphins signalled their intentions when chasing CJ Anderson, so whilst Foster hasn't proven to be greatly durable, I reckon it's a good (maybe risky) signing.

Interested in your take Miami fans...

With Foster named starter over Ajayi, do you see it as a positive that Foster looks back to full health or a negative that Ajayi couldnt win the starting job off a vet come back from a blown achilles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not ask both?

120x120px-LS-1ee6ebdf_tumblr_m1zjhqxwEI1qlepjz_zpsf51eda58.gif~c200

Alright I'll give my two cents. I don't rate Ajayi one little bit. So I am not surprised one bit that someone with a sketchy fitness history is in front of him. Our rush game is much much poorer for losing Lamar Miller. I think thats why we were so keen on CJ Anderson. So Foster is a good get. If he stays fit he'll be solid. If he gets injured, then having to rely on Ajayi will be a nightmare

Interested in your take Miami fans...

With Foster named starter over Ajayi, do you see it as a positive that Foster looks back to full health or a negative that Ajayi couldnt win the starting job off a vet come back from a blown achilles?

What he said. We'll draft an RB next year. Ajayi should get cut.

Alright I'll give my two cents. I don't rate Ajayi one little bit. So I am not surprised one bit that someone with a sketchy fitness history is in front of him. Our rush game is much much poorer for losing Lamar Miller. I think thats why we were so keen on CJ Anderson. So Foster is a good get. If he stays fit he'll be solid. If he gets injured, then having to rely on Ajayi will be a nightmare

What he said. We'll draft an RB next year. Ajayi should get cut.

I take that as Ajayi has been a disappointment rather than Foster has looked really good or done something special to take the starting job away from him. Ajayi a disappointment would be the narrative id run with.

I heard pre Foster's signing that Ajayi was well ahead of Drake though, according to Gase, and would be the team's starter, sounded very upbeat. What has happened since then? I know he didnt do much last year but it sounded as though he had taken a step in the right direction in camp.

Last edited:
Well, Miami gonna Miami.
Never thought we were a chance pre game, but still, during it you allow yourself to dream.
But blocked field goal? WTF?
And that drop by Stills could be the clanger of the year, but if I know my Dolphins, they will outdo themselves somehow this year.
That pass by Tannehill was glorious too - he cops a lot of grief Tannehill and I sorta understand why, but Christ is the deck stacked against him sometime!!

so, uh I wonder what it'll cost to get Dak Prescott away from Dallas?

My God do we suck, and we are getting worse. Steelers could drop 60 on us next week

images

Hey fam first time poster in the nfl forum.
Only gotten heavily into nfl since the start of last year.
Dad made me go for Miami when i was little.
Also, we are very s**t.

Hey fam first time poster in the nfl forum.
Only gotten heavily into nfl since the start of last year.
Dad made me go for Miami when i was little.
Also, we are very s**t.

I'm sorry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back