Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Remove this Banner Ad

At least Melbourne look the deal this year. It’s Melbourne though so they’ll probably get you dreaming first before they let you down

I think its just a massive troll by the AFL untl grand final day and we reclaim our record for biggest ever defeat in a granny that Port stole from us in 07

Ha ha ha you sound as pessimistic as a Freo fan

When you haven't seen any of your teams win a championship in your 40 years of existence I think it's understandable. 😂

How about you boys?
I was watching the Dolphins early 70s, tough hard-nosed team, always liked them, were my second team to the Raiders. I also loved the animal dolphin. But it wasnt really until Marino era that i was a staunch Dolphins fan. Eventually i dumped supporting the Raiders a few years ago, added some other teams to support but the Dolphins have been there with me since the very beginning of my existence.

I was watching the Dolphins early 70s, tough hard-nosed team, always liked them, were my second team to the Raiders. I also loved the animal dolphin. But it wasnt really until Marino era that i was a staunch Dolphins fan. Eventually i dumped supporting the Raiders a few years ago, added some other teams to support but the Dolphins have been there with me since the very beginning of my existence.

So you got to enjoy the perfect team in 72??? I remember the Phins and Raiders being rivals in the early days of my following. Or maybe I remember reading about their rivalry from the 70s. All so long ago now!

Was a massive Jamal Adams fan until he became an egotistical ******* last off-season, I completely fell out of love with them last year, but then they went and hired Saleh and most importantly, drafted Zach Wilson, to reclaim a piece of my heart.

Was a massive Jamal Adams fan until he became an egotistical ******* last off-season, I completely fell out of love with them last year, but then they went and hired Saleh and most importantly, drafted Zach Wilson, to reclaim a piece of my heart.

I drafted ZW in my SF so I’m vested but still FTJ lol

BTW - you boys missed out on the TEP startup. The draft has been hectic so far. Lots of mid draft trading.

So you got to enjoy the perfect team in 72??? I remember the Phins and Raiders being rivals in the early days of my following. Or maybe I remember reading about their rivalry from the 70s. All so long ago now!
I dont remember details from back then, game specifics, players, scores, etc. The Raiders and Dolphins were never really direct rivals. Both original AFL teams but not rivals.

I drafted ZW in my SF so I’m vested but still FTJ lol

BTW - you boys missed out on the TEP startup. The draft has been hectic so far. Lots of mid draft trading.

Anyone trading up in a dynasty setup draft (inside the first 10 or so rounds) is a moron imo. No offense if you have.

If you can find some sucker to allow you to trade back however you're a legend.

I dont remember details from back then, game specifics, players, scores, etc. The Raiders and Dolphins were never really direct rivals. Both original AFL teams but not rivals.

Not rivals like that but consistently 2 of the best teams

Anyone trading up in a dynasty setup draft (inside the first 10 or so rounds) is a moron imo. No offense if you have.

If you can find some sucker to allow you to trade back however you're a legend.

Nah only traded down. Ended up missing the 4th and 5th but then had 3 x6th, 2 x 7th, my 8th and 2 x 9th. Now got no picks until the 12th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah only traded down. Ended up missing the 4th and 5th but then had 3 x6th, 2 x 7th, my 8th and 2 x 9th. Now got no picks until the 12th

Very smart. You squad will be one better ones. Need good depth from the beginning.

Not rivals like that but consistently 2 of the best teams
Packers, Dolphins, Cowboys, Raiders, Vikings, Steelers .... Were the powerhouses from the 60s thru the 70s. I picked my teams based on being tough hard-nosed defensive teams with a strong running game, which the Dolphins Raiders and Steelers all were back then. When Marino lit up on the NFL i also got off on the deep vertical passing. So for me as an NFL connoisseur per se, my philosophy is tough stifling D, strong run game and just deep bombing. How i play Madden too.

Packers, Dolphins, Cowboys, Raiders, Vikings, Steelers .... Were the powerhouses from the 60s thru the 70s. I picked my teams based on being tough hard-nosed defensive teams with a strong running game, which the Dolphins Raiders and Steelers all were back then. When Marino lit up on the NFL i also got off on the deep vertical passing. So for me as an NFL connoisseur per se, my philosophy is tough stifling D, strong run game and just deep bombing. How i play Madden too.

So you’d be loving the Phins current D

So you’d be loving the Phins current D
Our current D is excellent, until that last game vs Buffalo. Steelers and Dolphins were two of the best Ds for most of the year, among other elite Ds. Really got off also seeing my Bucs destroy the Chiefs in the SB. Also loved the Rams-Pats SB a few years ago for the great defensive schemes and ploys that both teams were doing to each other. Much more fascinating than the Eagles-Pats shootout for me

Our current D is excellent, until that last game vs Buffalo. Steelers and Dolphins were two of the best Ds for most of the year, among other elite Ds. Really got off also seeing my Bucs destroy the Chiefs in the SB. Also loved the Rams-Pats SB a few years ago for the great defensive schemes and ploys that both teams were doing to each other. Much more fascinating than the Eagles-Pats shootout for me

Bucs destroyed the KC OL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back