Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Remove this Banner Ad

McDaniel probably doesnt get coach of the year coz a few others have done more with less but hes done an incredible job regardless. I wasn't a believer but couldn't be more impressed. Hes everything everyone thinks Kyle Shanahan is (when hes not). A true offensive guru.

agree. i wasnt a big fan of his hiring at the time, but what the hell would I know? he is quirky, off beat sense of humour, channels his inner Shula with those aviator glasses! more importantly, he said he would bring out the best in Tua, and thats exactly what he has done. Been such a fun ride so far

Sounds like excuses to me, just got outplayed and outcoached...

His been out coached the last 2 weeks.

He always seems to have an excuse thou.

All he needs to saying is the better team on the day won. We have to be better and we will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saying all this tua hasn’t helped him much the last 2 weeks his looked horrible with accuracy.

He looked so good till last 2 weeks.

Give me a real crush beer cans on forehead head coach like Dan Campbell

I just have a picture in my head of dan Campbell saying guys I want you to run thru walls for this team then to show what he means Dan runs thru a real wall.

Chase is the better player, has missed a few games thus less stats and actually gets double team where all the attention is on hill so waddle is single covered

That was dreadful from Tua.

Looks like another Miami end of season collapse to miss the play-offs.
Yep, disappointing. Like I said in the weekly thread ...was lukewarm on Tua thruout but granting him a third season to prove himself or not, especially with weapons now, and hes shown his ceiling isnt good enough, so no point extending his Miami career. Trade him for whatever you can and try to unearth another option either from the draft or trade or free agency.

Dolphins remain the biggest cocktease. Consistently let you down. In the first half we looked amazing. Second half was a debacle.

Im not going to write off Tua today - for a period of 4-5 weeks he was looking like top handful QB's in league, but there are now *'s next to that form

Remove this Banner Ad

Back