Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Remove this Banner Ad

I like McDaniel very much as a football mind, but my God he waffles, loves the sound of his own voice and hamming up his "cool" hipster nerd personality. That first question took him 31 hrs to answer, which he could've just summed up...."We had very high expectations and goals for the season, which we failed to accomplish. So yeah, it's gut-wrenching. Next question."

Dolphins LT Terron Armstead said he has a decision to make this offseason, hinting at the idea of retirement.
Armstead was speaking with the media during locker room cleanouts on Monday; Armstead talked about never “making any decisions right after the season,” saying he likes to take his time and process things. It’s an approach Armstead said he has taken each of the last three offseasons, suggesting he’s been mulling retirement for some time. The five-time Pro Bowler will be 33 at the start of next season and has dealt with a myriad of injuries for the last several seasons. While he continues to play at a high level, Armstead has played in 13 or fewer games each of the last three seasons. Armstead is due more than $20 million next season if he chooses to play. Whether or not he determines his health to be worth it will likely be decided some time this spring.

Bills losing the divisional round has eased the pain for most Miami fans I reckon.

Can the Bills get themselves up again next year for another tilt. Still favourites for the East but they have some serious playoff mental baggage now. They probably should have made a super bowl in the past 4 years.

s**t culture in Miami these days compared to the Shula days....when they were hard-nosed, a defensive juggernaut, and low-key
Miami is basically another Gold Coast. That's the vibe i got when i went to Miami a few years back.

Too much party life-style its why no sporting team is ever successful there on the Gold Coast.

I think the Dolphins suffer from that as well. Miami is just too laid back to be a pro athlete & too many distractions with the beaches and plenty of partying.

Ocean Drive on South Beach is basically a Cavill Avenue but 100 x better.

My problem with Miami under McDaniels is it's all about speed especially on offense. Sometimes you need some power especially at running back. Seems their all home run hitters need a big bruiser in Derrick Henry mold to pound the rock and run out clock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My problem with Miami under McDaniels is it's all about speed especially on offense. Sometimes you need some power especially at running back. Seems their all home run hitters need a big bruiser in Derrick Henry mold to pound the rock and run out clock.
And a big X hands possession receiver

Not enough flow with the offence.

Big 40+ yard throws to tyreek or nothing.

Too many 3 and outs for mine especially at back end of the year.

The big plays and yardage getting gained once every couple of drives were masking the inefficiency of the offense.

In saying that if it was not for the stupid last 3 mins of that Tennessee game. The season is completely different. What a stuff up that was.

I dont think we win the SB.

But i think we get to the Divisional game at least.

Would have wiped the floor with Pittsburgh at Home and had at least 2 games at home in the playoffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back