Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a commanding presence.
Also, lol, the other week a reporter was laughing in the presser, and Flores stared him down to silence.

Sounds Belichickian, wish i saw it....😂

Link?

Two teams at 2-7, the Jets and Dolphins, how big is the difference in perception between the two head coaches currently...

Miami: stoked, as they should be with theirs.

The Jets: stubbornly digging in, trying to Miami on the surface and pretend everything is cool calm and collected.

Two teams at 2-7, the Jets and Dolphins, how big is the difference in perception between the two head coaches currently...

Miami: stoked, as they should be with theirs.

The Jets: stubbornly digging in, trying to Miami on the surface and pretend everything is cool calm and collected.
This is why I say the Dolphins will end up something like 9-7, they're no longer as bad as their record still indicates.

This is why I say the Dolphins will end up something like 9-7, they're no longer as bad as their record still indicates.

Chill on the 9-7 stuff. Talent will still be an issue, can't rely on heart and guts to win you games every week. Should be stoked if they finish the year 4-12.

Even if they finish 2-14 but stay competitive for the rest of the year it's a huge "W"

Parker, Gesicki and Williams suddenly seems like a receiving corp with a very bright future moving forward.

Some of the catches today by Parker were amazing in tight coverage. May have finally clicked with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dolphins selected Auburn CB Noah Igbinoghene with the No. 30 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
The Dolphins were already plenty strong at corner with Xavien Howard and Byron Jones already solidified as starters, so expect Igbinoghene to compete for a job as the nickelback. A two-year starter and accomplished track athlete — as noted by The Athletic's Dane Brugler, Igbinoghene's father (Festus) was once the fifth-rated jumper in the world and his mother won bronze at the 1992 Summer Olympics as part of the Nigerian women’s 4x100 relay team — at Auburn, Igbinoghene (5'10/198) actually didn’t make the transition to corner until 2018 but still allowed only 6.9 yards per target as a true snap sponge (89.5%) in his last two seasons. He's also guaranteed to vie for reps on special teams at the next level after averaging 31.4 yards per return (20/628/2) over his career. Igbinoghene needs more development and may be exposed by savvy route runners early, but he undoubtedly has the traits and athleticism of a high-upside prospect.
SOURCE: Aaron Wilson on Twitter
Apr 23, 2020, 11:58 PM ET

Dolphins selected USC OT Austin Jackson with the No. 18 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
This was the pick the Dolphins got from the Steelers in the Minkah Fitzpatrick trade. A two-year starter at left tackle in OC Graham Harrell's up-tempo Air Raid scheme, 20-year-old Jackson (6’5/322) earned first-team All-Pac 12 honors in his final year at USC. His 2019 tape showcases lackluster footwork and traits of a mid-round prospect, but note that Jackson donated bone marrow to his sister only two months prior to the Trojans' season opener, losing 25 pounds while recovering his hip flexibility. That could also explain why he was dominated by Iowa EDGE A.J. Epenesa in the 2019 Holiday Bowl. Fortunately, Jackson's 89th-percentile Adjusted SPARQ athleticism, as well as his formidable length and quickness, are reasons to be optimistic that he can develop into a quality starter in due time. Jackson may struggle in his first year out the gates but has the ceiling of a multi-year Pro-Bowler with proper development backing him. In Miami, he will have to play immediately, likely sliding in at left tackle ahead of cellar-dweller option Julie'n Davenport and next to free-agent pickup LG Ereck Flowers.
Apr 23, 2020, 10:28 PM ET

Dolphins selected Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa with the No. 5 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
Two ankle surgeries and a dislocated hip arguably cost Tagovailoa (6’0/217) his spot as the No. 1 overall pick, but post-Combine medical scans have been relatively positive (although a redshirt rookie year can’t be ruled out completely). When healthy, Tagovailoa is a very accurate (65.7% career completion rate) and aggressive in-pocket passer who can also thread the needle while on the run. He finished second in Total QBR among FBS quarterbacks in each of his last two seasons, averaging 11.2 and 11.3 yards per attempt respectively. Alabama leaned on run-pass options to utilize Tagovailoa’s decision making and athletic ability, but he’ll need to regain his pre-surgery maneuverability to win in the same ways at the next level. His 22-2 career record and off-the-field charm make him easy to root for, but his injury history (coupled with an unknown recovery) makes him a boom-or-bust selection long-term. It remains to be seen if he'll be healthy enough to compete for a starting spot in Week 1, but clearly the Dolphins must've felt good enough with his medicals.
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Apr 23, 2020, 8:54 PM ET

interesting trading for a RB, but seems reasonable business to get one for a fifth round pick. We have beefed up the O Line which was desperately needed. A couple of interesting picks throughout where we might have some depth, but I guess you can never beef up the D enough.

I think we still need a WR but see how Preston Williams comes back.

interesting trading for a RB, but seems reasonable business to get one for a fifth round pick. We have beefed up the O Line which was desperately needed. A couple of interesting picks throughout where we might have some depth, but I guess you can never beef up the D enough.

I think we still need a WR but see how Preston Williams comes back.
Apparently we were gonna draft Dobbins at 56, so luckily Ravens stole him at 55 and we got a very good RB instead for just a 5th.

We had a fantastic draft all up. Tua era gonna be fun. Buckle up.

Dolphins now my joint afc fav team coz of the lefty QB and flores with the Jets.

Reckon Fitz probably starts the year tho, no rush with Tua, still lots of draft capital going into next year too, I'd be very excited about the future as a Miami fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back