Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
If Miami or the Jets want him they will get him. :(
Stupid for Miami to, we just drafted Tua and we'd have to trade back the #3 we got from the Texans. Rule us out due to all that.

Jets seem unlikely too because theyd give them #2 and Darnold, but then what would the texans do? Not take Zach Wilson? Jets better off drafting Wilson and trading Darnold on his own for a late 2nd.

Panthers seem likelier actually given the Texans would get CMC and defensive player(s) and a pick they can still get a QB with

Stupid for Miami to, we just drafted Tua and we'd have to trade back the #3 we got from the Texans. Rule us out due to all that.

Jets seem unlikely too because theyd give them #2 and Darnold, but then what would the texans do? Not take Zach Wilson? Jets better off drafting Wilson and trading Darnold on his own for a late 2nd.

Panthers seem likelier actually given the Texans would get CMC and defensive player(s) and a pick they can still get a QB with

I don't mind trading CMac coz of his salary, but if we traded Burns or Chinn it would be pretty silly. Won't be easy on replace either in a defense with very little star power as is.

Like I said, Jets and Miami have far better asset's than we do to make a deal work.

We'd be better off looking to trade up to #3 with Miami to draft Fields , Lance or hopefully Wilson if he was there (assuming the Jets land Watson and pick 2 goes to Houston) . Gotta jump Atlanta.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't mind trading CMac coz of his salary, but if we traded Burns or Chinn it would be pretty silly. Won't be easy on replace either in a defense with very little star power as is.

Like I said, Jets and Miami have far better asset's than we do to make a deal work.

We'd be better off looking to trade up to #3 with Miami to draft Fields , Lance or hopefully Wilson if he was there (assuming the Jets land Watson and pick 2 goes to Houston) . Gotta jump Atlanta.
I think GMs (especially those with early 1sts) would be reluctant to part with exorbitant amount of 1sts and key players for a QB when theyd be better off just drafting one and on the cheap rookie deal. Feel Watson is screwed, will probably sit out the year or end up going to a team with a late 1st

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

Elvis

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins, LFC, NY Rangers
I dont follow College football, I mean I like the Oregon ducks mascot haha. But do we need a tight end? Gesicki seems a solid option to me. I get it if this guy is a stud, but Smith or Chase as WR's would be better wouldnt they? And running back?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Dolphins RB Myles Gaskin said the team's offensive playbook is "much different than last year."
That's to be expected after Miami swapped former OC Chan Gailey for new co-coordinators Eric Studesville and George Godsey and prioritized its entire offseason around building a foundation for Tua Tagovailoa. Gaskin also said he prioritized "strengthening his knees and ankles" after playing in only 10 games last season. Coach Brian Flores has touted free agent pickup Malcolm Brown as a short-yardage back this offseason, but Gaskin remains the team's primary option with a leg up on passing downs after accruing a 13.4% target share last year. The latter is the best bet to emerge as a strong weekly RB2 at his current ADP (RB22) in Best-Ball formats no matter the team's schematic changes.
SOURCE: Adam Beasley on Twitter
May 17, 2021, 3:05 PM ET

Elvis

Team Captain
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins, LFC, NY Rangers
let's hope Gaskin is up to it, cos RB has been a weakness for years. Such as important position but we have been weak for years. Who would be our most recent best back? Lamar Miller? Not sure we have had a good one since Ricky Williams

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
let's hope Gaskin is up to it, cos RB has been a weakness for years. Such as important position but we have been weak for years. Who would be our most recent best back? Lamar Miller? Not sure we have had a good one since Ricky Williams
We obviously arent sure he'll hold up b/c we signed so many during the off season

The Jay Train was a beast for that one season before Gase traded him.

WRU666

Senior List
May 25, 2021
AFL Club
Fremantle
We obviously arent sure he'll hold up b/c we signed so many during the off season

If he stays fit I’m backing him for a big year. Waddle and Fuller will be a massive boost for Parker and Gaskin. I’m excited about our offence this year

Back