Miami Heat-wagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a realist so saw this coming.

Wade has earned enough credits with me to do what he likes.

Sad to see the Heat GOAT leave all the same.

I think a new direction isn't all that bad this soon.

Need to go all in for Russ next summer. Starting 5 of Russ, J-Rich, Justise, CB and Whiteside...Not even the Dubs could score 100 against that Defense.

Whatever we do we cannot match the Nets offer on Tyler...19 million for a back up guard, no thanks.

Need to go all in for Russ next summer. Starting 5 of Russ, J-Rich, Justise, CB and Whiteside...Not even the Dubs could score 100 against that Defense.

Whatever we do we cannot match the Nets offer on Tyler...19 million for a back up guard, no thanks.

I did hear Riley was having talks with TJ after Wade left. He better not ask him to come back for that cost. It isn't a Heat contract, that's a full blown Nets contract. Good on TJ but Christ that franchise is stupid.

I did hear Riley was having talks with TJ after Wade left. He better not ask him to come back for that cost. It isn't a Heat contract, that's a full blown Nets contract. Good on TJ but Christ that franchise is stupid.
Wasnt Sean Marks supposed to bring some Spurs intelligence with him? It's a horrible, horrible contract. Danny Green is only on 10 million per year ffs...

Cant believe we matched...2018 projects as having Bosh, Whiteside, Dragic and TJ on the books for a cool 90 million...wow

I rate TJ, I would've been more shattered than most when Brooklyn offered him that deal. I think he can become something, but I was hearing he'd only be getting 6 or so million for the next two and the Heat can trade him if he's not worth the rest?

I rate TJ, I would've been more shattered than most when Brooklyn offered him that deal. I think he can become something, but I was hearing he'd only be getting 6 or so million for the next two and the Heat can trade him if he's not worth the rest?
This is true...but who takes that contract? Teams just dont swallow expiring contracts like they used to. Like you said earlier this is a very un-heat contract.

What i dont understand is why do we have to match the specifics of the contract? Given he is our player surely we get the right to say yes we match the length and salary but we distribute it our way...4x 12.5 million is a lot easier to play with and move if need be then what we are currently forced to do...can anyone enlighten me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sad off season seeing Wade leave but a positive is he was our biggest hindrance to fast, pass heavy basketball this past season. Our best line up was Dragon, J-Rich, Winslow, Deng and Whiteside. This is mainly because the line up got so many stops it got out in transition constantly. Dragon needs it fast.

The downside is you need to be able to go slow too, which means our chances at playoffs hinge on Chris Bosh's health.

Excited about a lot of these young kids and pumped to see how we go with a talented player of good size in D-Will

sad off season seeing Wade leave but a positive is he was our biggest hindrance to fast, pass heavy basketball this past season. Our best line up was Dragon, J-Rich, Winslow, Deng and Whiteside. This is mainly because the line up got so many stops it got out in transition constantly. Dragon needs it fast.

The downside is you need to be able to go slow too, which means our chances at playoffs hinge on Chris Bosh's health.

Excited about a lot of these young kids and pumped to see how we go with a talented player of good size in D-Will
Hopefully we go like busted asses and get a top 5 pick :p

Got the full set of picks available this season though?
Pretty sure we have a first don't we?

I think 2018 is top 10 protected again too so may as well take that s**t too. :p

Whiteside/Winslow/J-Rich/2017 first/2018 top 10 is a decent group. Just need Ellington to be tank commander.

all comes down to Bosh, if he plays there's no point tanking, we'd be able to play playoffs barring injuries

but if he doesn't get up we don't need to tank- that simple

Can someone give me an updated depth chart
for example:
PF: Dragic/back up pg, third pg
SG:Richardson/ back up SG, third SG
SF: Wnslow/Back up SF
PF: Bosh/back up PF
C: Whiteside/ back up C

cheers

Can someone give me an updated depth chart
for example:
PF: Dragic/back up pg, third pg