Miami Heat-wagon thread

Bobber

Team Captain
Feb 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Big Day today with the meeting between Lebron and Riley! I am still quietly confident that Riley can pull it all togethor.

If it all does go pear shaped I hope we get out the tank wagon for a season to help the rebuild process, no point in signing more mid range players and finishing 8th in the East

SuperCats9

Norm Smith Medallist
Minecraft
Apr 16, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Manchester United
Sheridanhoops any good? They're saying LeBron has made his decision and will head back to Cleveland to team up with Kyrie Irving.

Might need to find a new team guys.

6a0115709f071f970b0133f5e0cca7970b.jpe
http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/6a0115709f071f970b0133f5e0cca7970b.jpe

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Sheridanhoops any good? They're saying LeBron has made his decision and will head back to Cleveland to team up with Kyrie Irving.
He's the only person who didn't vote LBJ first team all NBA. Find it hard to believe he'd have the Lebron scoop after that.

Jun 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
I was almost convinced yesterday that LeBron would jump to Cleveland, just a couple things have tilted in Miamis favour in my opinion. He didn't even meet with the Cavs, you'd think if you were jumping to a new team you'd at least face to face meet with the coach, GM and owner, right? And two Wades been dagging around him the last couple days, hopping on planes with him and being at LeBrons basketball camp and such, I think he's staying

I was almost convinced yesterday that LeBron would jump to Cleveland, just a couple things have tilted in Miamis favour in my opinion. He didn't even meet with the Cavs, you'd think if you were jumping to a new team you'd at least face to face meet with the coach, GM and owner, right? And two Wades been dagging around him the last couple days, hopping on planes with him and being at LeBrons basketball camp and such, I think he's staying

To be honest if he had done that it would probably be an even higher chance that he'd be staying with the Heat :D

Seeing him in person would bring all those memories flooding back.

SuperCats9

Norm Smith Medallist
Minecraft
Apr 16, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Manchester United
I reckon he's off to Cleveland. He would create a great partnership with Irving,

Bobber

Team Captain
Feb 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Rapt Bosh is staying, means we won't be Tanking next season!

I am abit surprised about Lebron, obviously totally under estimated the go home factor, ah well, good on him, he deserves to be happy and enjoy his basketball

SuperCats9

Norm Smith Medallist
Minecraft
Apr 16, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Manchester United
I think he wants to win a championship for his home town, probably felt guilty for leaving in search of NBA rings, he now has 2 so thought it was the right time to go home, can't blame him and the Heat shouldn't really be that upset, he delivered you guys 4 consecutive NBA finals appearances, he's always been a cavs man deep down.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
I think he wants to win a championship for his home town, probably felt guilty for leaving in search of NBA rings, he now has 2 so thought it was the right time to go home, can't blame him and the Heat shouldn't really be that upset, he delivered you guys 4 consecutive NBA finals appearances, he's always been a cavs man deep down.
Spot on. We got 4 of his prime years. Never could have imagined that would happen. His 2 rings will always have a Heat logo too :p

Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
Hopefully we can pick up Deng now...not that I've ever been much of a fan. Need strengthening at the two spot to cover Wade during his spells too. I'd still also love to see better rebounders on the team...Humphries?

Back