Miami Heat-wagon thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PVF

Call Me?
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Parramatta, Ravens
Honestly I wouldn't be that upset, we play alot better with a faster tempo and I think Bam will be fantastic for us

No point paying him 20 mil to play 20 minutes a game
I was hoping we traded him at the trade deadline.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
we've had a decent season despite regular intervals of hysteria. full credit to the organization which lost the best player in the world a few years back, lost three seasons of salary paying for Bosh who had his un foreseeable health problem but we are still a playoffs team with an interesting young core and never too far away from a big move. Very impressive to turn an 11-30 team into something interesting and we aren't the barron wasteland of assets we were 24 months ago.

very proud

wadeallday

Team Captain
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Miami Heat, LA Chargers
I really hope we don’t matchup with the Celtics, can’t think of a worse team to lose a playoff series to. Philly or Cavs for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LB#16

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Sixers were always going to make it a party at Wells Fargo in game 1. They haven't hosted a playoff series in 15 years. How the Heat respond in game 2 will tell us more about how this series will take shape.

Lockyer24

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
Thread starter #616
Sixers were always going to make it a party at Wells Fargo in game 1. They haven't hosted a playoff series in 15 years. How the Heat respond in game 2 will tell us more about how this series will take shape.
I thought after the bright start it might be a bit much for them and our experience would end their run.
Guess not, we look no chance now. That was a pounding.

tigs2010

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Let be honest our chance was to get an overawed young team ad opposed to the in form team of the league with nearly 20 wins in a row.

Unfortunately the latter turned up.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
All over for another season. We actually showed that we’re good during that playoff series but Philly were just so much more powerful. A few too many whistles for Embiid after good D but they are flat out better and we’ve benefited from that with stars over the years.

Great that Justise showed he’s a bloody useful player and only 22 years old. Aggression helps him. It opens up everything.

We have a tough offseason ahead. We basically need to get bailed out of Hassan’s contract. Maybe even dump it which could hurt. Get him off the squad and we’ll be fun and competitive next year with a 2nd round playoff ceiling

LB#16

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
https://www.hothothoops.com/2018/6/...t-offseason-2018-hezonja-belinelli-okafor-nba

Forget LeBron; can’t fit him, no reason for him to come. PG and Kawhi if they leave will just be like Durant and Hayward before them, they will speak with the Heat but won’t come.

Need to think smaller to keep building the current squad. Hezonja is interesting, so much potential and the Magic can’t develop a fish to swim. Okafor would be a huge risk but fits with the age bracket.

Top Bottom