Miami Heat-wagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

blackcat

antony green psephologist esqu
Dec 29, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Finally a win. Apparently, Eric Reid was blasting Blake Griffin all game so I'd better throw on a replay just for that alone.
need another year in the Japanese πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸŽŒHerro and another in Duncan Robinson and improving D
see: Jingles , that must be floor on defence, and Jingles is about 80%ile on D but on offense they really have no ceiling , tho be sweet if D Rob gets more clutch on the money shots

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Finally a win. Apparently, Eric Reid was blasting Blake Griffin all game so I'd better throw on a replay just for that alone.
need another year in the Japanese πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸŽŒHerro and another in Duncan Robinson and improving D
see: Jingles , that must be floor on defence, and Jingles is about 80%ile on D but on offense they really have no ceiling , tho be sweet if D Rob gets more clutch on the money shots

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
need another year in Herro and another in Duncan Robinson and improving D

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

LB#16

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
20-18 and slipped into the 4th seed. The schedule has eased too. Should be well and truly a chance at top 4.

LB#16

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Lost to the Timberwolves and then beat the Nets two days later. That's this team this season unfortunately. Bam is a game winner. Nunn can step up when needed. Herro struggling big time, having a sophomore slump or just full of his own bathwater, not himself.

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Lost to the Timberwolves and then beat the Nets two days later. That's this team this season unfortunately. Bam is a game winner. Nunn can step up when needed. Herro struggling big time, having a sophomore slump or just full of his own bathwater, not himself.
in fairness we beat Nets with Blake Griffin starting, Harden out and KD injured inside 5 mins lol

Although we had no Jimmy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LB#16

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Playing an Atlanta team without Trae or Capela for their playoff lives and that's how they step up. Getting smashed by random bench riders. Cannot wait to lose the play in tourney. This team is a soft and full of their own bathwater and has a big reality check coming to end this season.

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Playing an Atlanta team without Trae or Capela for their playoff lives and that's how they step up. Getting smashed by random bench riders. Cannot wait to lose the play in tourney. This team is a soft and full of their own bathwater and has a big reality check coming to end this season.
My FIL hasn’t renewed his subscription for US tv so can’t watch games. Is Nunn playing much SF today? Lmao

LB#16

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
We don’t go well in these return games against teams
Sucks that it's in Boston again too. Did well in the first half today and let a 26 pt lead drop to single digits so my hopes aren't up. Also returning to form because of bowl cut Herro, how good?!
bowlcutherro.png

Bobber

Team Captain
Feb 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Disappointing result, had great games from Duncan and Dragic but Bam and Buckets were just off on Offense tonight :(

Going to be tough to win 4 games this year, they are still just so big and cause match up nightmares all the time.

*Duncan is going to be get paidddddd this offseason. The blokes are a freak.

Remove this Banner Ad