Miami Heat-wagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Robert Redford Nod GIF

The players most importantly deserve this, the guts on everyone! We as Heat fans after what we went through this series deserve this. Honourable mention to Boston fans, for the s**t they talked, they deserve this.
I could be wrong but are they the first team to come back from 0-3 and then s**t the bed at home in game 7? Were the previous 4 teams the away team game 7?

Great effort to get there but are we now an organisation who are happy to just win the east then lose in the finals?

I am sure the players are as devastated as they were in 2020 but Riley and Elisburg have added a few undrafted players plus older players like Love and Lowry. It's time for a proper big fish. Go all out this off season and let's get over the top.

Great effort to get there but are we now an organisation who are happy to just win the east then lose in the finals?

I am sure the players are as devastated as they were in 2020 but Riley and Elisburg have added a few undrafted players plus older players like Love and Lowry. It's time for a proper big fish. Go all out this off season and let's get over the top.
Was a great run. We need a go to scorer. Jimmy is carrying way too much of a burden and we cooked him.

Reckon it’s going to take a fair effort for any team to knock off the Nuggets in a series over next few years. No shame in losing to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gabe and Strus about to be educated at the Kendrick Nunn school of leaving the Heat and losing your ability.
Spot on, LeBron chews up and spits out PG for breakfast, feels like when Linsanity went to play with Kobe, ouch!

Gabe better have made sure that $33M is guaranteed. Will be traded with Hayes to Toronto for Schroder before the deadline lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back