Miami Heat-wagon thread

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
guys, Josh Richardson is REAL. Just a rookie and we're surviving without a centre coz J-Rich can just follow Lowry under the bucket and swap him away with ease. And how's playing rook1 Winslow as the centre in a playoffs game!

Ok I guess the biggest off season questions for us this season:

Is Whiteside worth a max contract?

Will Bosh be able to play the whole season?

Do we have a shot at Durant?

How much money should we resign Wade for?

Do we bring back Deng?

Going to be a big off-season. Work your magic Pat Riley.

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Ok I guess the biggest off season questions for us this season:

Is Whiteside worth a max contract?

Will Bosh be able to play the whole season?

Do we have a shot at Durant?

How much money should we resign Wade for?

Do we bring back Deng?

Going to be a big off-season. Work your magic Pat Riley.
image.jpeg

I'm 100% confident in the Godfather. He will give 'em a offer they can't refuse.

Sadly I see Whiteside taking off for somewhere like LA. Not sure how Durant could be convinced to come if Whiteside does go.
Well apparently we are in the mix for Horford so I guess that's the backup plan or maybe even plan A.

It's frustrating not knowing what contract Wade wants, if Bosh can get back and if we are going to keep Dragic. Hard to gauge what our team will look like next season.

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Well apparently we are in the mix for Horford so I guess that's the backup plan or maybe even plan A.

It's frustrating not knowing what contract Wade wants, if Bosh can get back and if we are going to keep Dragic. Hard to gauge what our team will look like next season.

Is Horford a free agent or is a three team deal with Whiteside likely?

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is Horford a free agent or is a three team deal with Whiteside likely?
free agent

the most recent whiteside interview has me nervous. bit of a change from his heat loving end to the season.

a lot can happen this FA window, if we get a sniff of a whale like KD there could be all sorts of salary dumping and shuffling to make it happen. Still unlikely though.

So much of our future's depending on Bosh right now

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
From what I've read by multiple media outlets, if Durant leaves the most likely destination is Warriors or Miami.

He's apparently wanting a better market team with a better chance to win than OKC if he is to leave. East is easier to get through than West so the Heat are #1 if this is his thinking.

He's apparently wanting a better market team with a better chance to win than OKC if he is to leave. East is easier to get through than West so the Heat are #1 if this is his thinking.
I don't know how he fits in the Warriors squad to be honest.

Back