Miami Heat-wagon thread

wadeallday

All Australian
Sep 10, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Miami Heat, LA Chargers
This is up there with one of the worst losses this season. After showing so much for the past month this is just deflating

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
4 out of our last 5 losses have been against the Nets twice, Bulls and Hawks :|

Definitely need a guy that can create his own shot.

Riley and co will continue to ignore that need. Imagine if they had of landed Hayward, with no injury. This team could’ve been a chance in the east. Oh well.

Lmao wtf? I saw we were down by 9 in the last after leading comfortably at the half. Didnt check again...:drunk:
Pulled it out of nowhere.

Whiteside 0 minutes in the fourth aswell.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wow scrolling up this page you wouldn’t think we’re freakin’ 27-19 and a game off 3 in the east. Get excited boys. Nah we won’t win a chip but how special is it to have a team competing for home court that rebuilt itself from cast offs. We are only one trade away from a star too but we’ve got some real interesting guys to watch in the meantime.

The steal from J Rich to create the leveller from JJ was unbelievable basketball. Talk about winning plays. Then he gloves up Kemba twice in a row.

It sounds strange but can’t wait for Mcgruder to come back. He’s epic depth on the wing

I think if the Heat have the opportunity to do so they should trade Whiteside.

Good player when he's on but I don't think he's going to help us get anywhere in the playoffs. When things don't go his way he's a liability when he get's into pout mode.

I know it's early with Bam but he's shown glimpses of being a better player in the future and is already a better playmaker than Whiteside already in my opinion. Plus Bam is going to be cheap for the next three years whereas Whiteside is going to kill our cap for the next two and half seasons.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Would be wise to move whiteside. I hate the fluctuating effort and intensity. Bam looks special too. He and KO complement eachother well.

Justise is showing signs of life. Reading the court well and making winning plays. Also fits well with KO

wadeallday

All Australian
Sep 10, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Miami Heat, LA Chargers
What changes should be made to the starting lineup? I’d like to see Ellington start at the 2. Both Johnson’s off the bench. Power forward spot up for grabs.

Bobber

Team Captain
Feb 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
They need to do something, it just isn’t working at the moment and I’m not a fan of Tyler at all

Ellington is a mad work horse but his shooting has been up and down the last 2 weeks :(

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Have lost 6 of the past 10 after reaching 4th...
D44325A5-1761-4A09-84A1-D82C8792FEFE.jpeg

Need some offensive weapons. Our defense is fine but we can't score for long periods.

Carrol from Brooklyn who we are linked to isn't the answer I don't think. Unless of course it helps us get rid of that Tyler Johnson contract because Brooklyn.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
pretty depressing four games. Winslow's showing encouraging signs though along with the usual J Rich and Bam

Back