Miami Heat-wagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I am so torn now, I love watching us win but finishing 7th - 8th in the East will just kill me I reckon

It will be an absolute Christmas Miracle if Dion actually comes back in good form and helps push us up the ladder, I can only dream

it's been a pleasure watching his career and he finished it off pretty well this year. played some good ball and only really took away an appropriate amount of usage from our young guys Rich, Justise and Bam. Two of whom look like much better prospects than they did at the start of the year.

What a finish to the season

Last few games were very emotional and that Budweiser ad was a real tear jerker
Going to miss my main man.

No idea what we are going to do over the offseason, too many dud contracts on the books, does Ryan Anderson still have another season to run?

I am praying to the Basketball gods that Chris Paul doesn't end up on the Heat, he is my most hated midget of all time and I flat out refuse to buy a CP Miami Jersey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incredible start to the season, our rookies are flying and the vets are doing everything they need to at this stage.

Imagine how good we would be if we could swap Dion and JJ for someone actually useful

We’ve talked up Heat culture so much that every scrub is playing out of their skin, and even Jimmy isn’t playing like a hero.

I saw Bam was tipped to be MiP preseason by a few and wasn’t so sure, but he is a key plank at the moment to our run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good against the Lakers today.

tumblr_inline_p58729oVbM1rkiwr4_1280.jpg

Highly likely we have the pacers now first round and we matchup so so well.

Bam will enjoy playing on Turner. We have plenty of defence for their creators and we’re a better shooting side in general.

let’s hope we stay healthy because I think we’d go okay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back