Miami Heat-wagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally a win. Apparently, Eric Reid was blasting Blake Griffin all game so I'd better throw on a replay just for that alone.
need another year in the Japanese 🇯🇵🎌Herro and another in Duncan Robinson and improving D
see: Jingles , that must be floor on defence, and Jingles is about 80%ile on D but on offense they really have no ceiling , tho be sweet if D Rob gets more clutch on the money shots

Finally a win. Apparently, Eric Reid was blasting Blake Griffin all game so I'd better throw on a replay just for that alone.
need another year in the Japanese 🇯🇵🎌Herro and another in Duncan Robinson and improving D
see: Jingles , that must be floor on defence, and Jingles is about 80%ile on D but on offense they really have no ceiling , tho be sweet if D Rob gets more clutch on the money shots

need another year in Herro and another in Duncan Robinson and improving D

Lost to the Timberwolves and then beat the Nets two days later. That's this team this season unfortunately. Bam is a game winner. Nunn can step up when needed. Herro struggling big time, having a sophomore slump or just full of his own bathwater, not himself.
in fairness we beat Nets with Blake Griffin starting, Harden out and KD injured inside 5 mins lol

Although we had no Jimmy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing an Atlanta team without Trae or Capela for their playoff lives and that's how they step up. Getting smashed by random bench riders. Cannot wait to lose the play in tourney. This team is a soft and full of their own bathwater and has a big reality check coming to end this season.
My FIL hasn’t renewed his subscription for US tv so can’t watch games. Is Nunn playing much SF today? Lmao

Disappointing result, had great games from Duncan and Dragic but Bam and Buckets were just off on Offense tonight :(

Going to be tough to win 4 games this year, they are still just so big and cause match up nightmares all the time.

*Duncan is going to be get paidddddd this offseason. The blokes are a freak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back