Miami Heat-wagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been bemoaning the lack of off-season movements for months and now we turn up to the opener at home vs a Lavine-less Bulls outfit and get run off our own court. Riley and Elisburg adopted a run-it-back mantra as an excuse to make no moves.
Didn't see game, could only follow box score. Looks like DeRozan absolutely torched us after half time. Bam's first half looked abysmal 1/10 lol

happy lion king GIF

dog tank GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seven winnable games in a row. First against the Spurs who had an eleven game losing streak up until the other day and they let them do what they like and fall by four points at home. This stretch is theirs for the taking to get the season back on track but watch them squander it. Embarrassing team.

Don't even get me started about the 20 pt home loss to the ******* PISTONS the other day. This team needs to be blown up.

Seven winnable games in a row. First against the Spurs who had an eleven game losing streak up until the other day and they let them do what they like and fall by four points at home. This stretch is theirs for the taking to get the season back on track but watch them squander it. Embarrassing team.

Don't even get me started about the 20 pt home loss to the ******* PISTONS the other day. This team needs to be blown up.
Need to sit Butler and get Victor. No more small ball. 😤

Remove this Banner Ad

Back