Micale on Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Frodo
He had a really good game for us but I doubt whether we will see him plaing for East Perth again this season.

Micale is an Eagles selector so I would anticipate Judd's debut on Saturday.

Yes, he did say that at the after-match, but I'm not sure that will necessarily happen. Need to protect the young bloke (even if he does look 26).

It depends. If Merenda doesn't play, I'd definitely blood him this week.

But the only other bloke who he could possibly replace is Chambers, and I'd like Callum to be given a chance to really stake his claim in the side this year. It's kinda make or break time for him.

This makes a pleasant change to last year when we were forced to play players instead of choosing to play players.

I heard on the radio early this morning that Woosha was also leaning towards giving Siera a game.

(another fantastic century to Gilchrist)

Who to Leave out

Andrew Williams should be rested after that knock he took when whoever took taht screamer landed on him.

If Andrew Williams is still feeling the effects of that bump then he should be rested.

We have the luxury of resting players even if they have small niggling problems which is something we havent been able to do for the past 2 seasons.

IMO, any player not 100% should be rested

Well if there named as an emergency they have to go over to Melbourne dont they. I would rether Judd stay here and get another game in the WAFL because if he goes over as an emergency he wont get a game... on the Footy Show, no change. That what i wanted anyways.

Expect Woosha to play a few games with Micky leading up to the match in regards to the squad. I'd doubt that we would really know who's playing until just before they bounce the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back