News Mic'd up: Sanderson and his forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Moore's Mark against 2 Players was Good One.

Cox showed he still needs work on his Ruck Work as he Missed Times it by a Mile

Much like Grundy, maybe a coaching thing?

imo he's always been impressive talking about footy and he can communicate his message. he looks like the type of coach who would learn from what happened in Adelaide and be better if he coached again.

imo he's always been impressive talking about footy and he can communicate his message. he looks like the type of coach who would learn from what happened in Adelaide and be better if he coached again.

Really enjoyed his contribution to the ABC's footy coverage last season. Showed he clearly knows what he's talking about. Assume he won't be doing that in 2017 given his return to the coaching ranks.

Does anyone know exactly what happened in Adelaide? I have no idea other than the team performed pretty well and made a PF I think.

Does anyone know exactly what happened in Adelaide? I have no idea other than the team performed pretty well and made a PF I think.
They got jumpy
People blame people
Panic

Then people indulge in rumours true or otherwise

The usual things

Official word was he lost the players, but there were several rumours flying around at the time which had nothing to do with his relationship with the playing group.

No doubt Cox has a lot to work on still, but let's not encapsulate where he's at on the back of a couple of seconds of video footage.
Particularly when our number one ruckman has always shown a proficiency for jumping half an hour early.

I thought Sando had a very strong relationship with Danger and that almost might have kept Danger at Adelaide. Who knows though.

Obviously did something right to get them into a prelim where they very nearly clipped the Hawks wings.

I have always rated Sanderson and very happy is now at the club...a year too late IMO. He will improve our forward line. Sanderson's problem at Adelaide was that he didn't play club politics very well and managed to get a few too many off side. His onfield stuff though is first class.

I hope Sanderson has a positive influence on the coaching group and the players.

I really hope he's genuinely challenging Bucks and his methods. Would be the best thing for us.

Official word was he lost the players, but there were several rumours flying around at the time which had nothing to do with his relationship with the playing group.

Yeah i thought the players had a pretty good relationship with him & and that the sacking was more around guys like Ricciuto & club management/direction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back