Michael Christian has to go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Id say he did his job perfectly and applied the correct AFL Swans discount.

Gil will be very happy this morning.

It doesn't surprise me that you would think that.

However, based upon viewing your input on this website, it has no effect whatsoever as to how I formulate my views.

I just don't rate you.

Yep, I said it was to much to ask from one man the day the AFL announced the changes to the system.

That said, I could never have envisaged how bad he has been!

Nothing is going to change any time soon though, it would mean Gil got something wrong!

Michael Christian has to go, clearly has no idea.

Burgoyne copping a fine, Simpkin getting 2 weeks, many players getting off sling tackles and punches to the face because the force is low. Nic Nat the only player that seems to be subject to the rule of having to calculate your opponents weight vs your own (im looking at you Nankervis, both arms pinned and entire body weight slamming him into the ground - I think its fine, but Nic Nat would be confused).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a bigger joke in the entire AFL than this guy? I never thought the MRP/MRO/Tribunal/whatever could get any worse, but it just keeps hitting new lows. How can Curnow and Hawkins receive suspensions for far softer touches than Martin?

Why doesn't the AFL just admit they look after Brownlow fancies? Forget this idea about credibility within the competition, the AFL is basically the WWE Wrestling at this point, entertainment and nothing more. Martin gets off for deliberately elbowing an umpire, Tom Mitchell gets off for whacking Goldstein in the head. Where does it end?

#sackchristian

Is there a bigger joke in the entire AFL than this guy? I never thought the MRP/MRO/Tribunal/whatever could get any worse, but it just keeps hitting new lows. How can Curnow and Hawkins receive suspensions for far softer touches than Martin?

Why doesn't the AFL just admit they look after Brownlow fancies? Forget this idea about credibility within the competition, the AFL is basically the WWE Wrestling at this point, entertainment and nothing more. Martin gets off for deliberately elbowing an umpire, Tom Mitchell gets off for whacking Goldstein in the head. Where does it end?

#sackchristian

And Fyfe?:rolleyes:

#sackchristian
Martin's was always going to be a fineable offense. In the same style as May's. You can argue whether they got Hawkins and Curnow wrong, but this one is right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back