Delisted Michael Hartley [drafted to Hawthorn in the preseason draft]

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
I hope someone else does choose him, only due to you acting like such a petulant fu**head in here.

Of all the things i've seen people cry over the years on this site, this wins by a long shot. You are up in arms over a player you hope doesn't play a game for your seniors. fu** me man, you really are the epitome of a Hawks supporter, always ******* whinging.

You just know he would have been one of the merger voters.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
I hope someone else does choose him, only due to you acting like such a petulant fu**head in here.

Of all the things i've seen people cry over the years on this site, this wins by a long shot. You are up in arms over a player you hope doesn't play a game for your seniors. fu** me man, you really are the epitome of a Hawks supporter, always ******* whinging.

Not so Dapper Don after all.

Has Hartley actually nominated for the National Draft or just the PSD like Jack Martin ?

Will probably be an okay get for the Hawks, but I doubt Essendon will lose any sleep over his departure..

I believe just the PSD.

This thread really is a sh*t show....

Aug 16, 2009
Right behind you!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1,293 likes
    • _hawthornfc
      DONS BLOCK HARTLEY MOVE ❌
      Essendon have refused to delist Michael Hartley, not allowing him to join the club of his choice (which is Hawthorn) as a delisted free agent. Instead Hartley will place himself in the pre season draft with the hope he will get to the Hawks who hold pick 11.
      The Dons could’ve let Hartley get to Hawthorn, like St Kilda delisted Jack Newnes to allow him to join Carlton as a delisted free agent. However they have chosen to make life difficult for everyone, including Hartley who has commenced training with Hawthorn already.
      #AlwaysHawthorn 💪

1,293 likes
    • _hawthornfc
      Essendon have refused to delist Michael Hartley, not allowing him to join the club of his choice (which is Hawthorn) as a delisted free agent. Instead Hartley will place himself in the pre season draft with the hope he will get to the Hawks who hold pick 11.
      The Dons could’ve let Hartley get to Hawthorn, like St Kilda delisted Jack Newnes to allow him to join Carlton as a delisted free agent. However they have chosen to make life difficult for everyone, including Hartley who has commenced training with Hawthorn already.
      #AlwaysHawthorn 💪
Should probably mention that this is just a fan page and not the actual club.

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
1,293 likes
    • _hawthornfc
      #AlwaysHawthorn 💪

You should see some of the Essendon fan boy pages.

Hooboy

1,293 likes
    • _hawthornfc
      #AlwaysHawthorn 💪
Guys I think weve found Procrastinator's instagram page

It's nice to see someone else can read between the lines.....Not a headline you'll find in the HUN that....If the shoe we're on the other foot however - well!
Yes, the media who go above and beyond to try to paint Dodoro in a bad light and give the Hawks silver service ignore the chance to do it here. Nice instagram post.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Yes, the media who go above and beyond to try to paint Dodoro in a bad light and give the Hawks silver service ignore the chance to do it here. Nice instagram post.

Robbo - the Tulla mouth-piece - is the lead Footy journo at the HUN....The same flog who couldn't find a spot for a single Hawk player in his Top 50 for 2019....Who are you trying to kid!

Robbo - the Tulla mouth-piece - is the lead Footy journo at the HUN....The same flog who couldn't find a spot for a single Hawk player in his Top 50 for 2019....Who are you trying to kid!
So one journo. Well Jay Clark, Jon Ralph, and basically every other gutter rat at that pitiful excuse of a "newspaper" hates Essendon. And I don't particularly like Ribbon either.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
So one journo. Well Jay Clark, Jon Ralph, and basically every other gutter rat at that pitiful excuse of a "newspaper" hates Essendon. And I don't particularly like Ribbon either.

The Head Journo of the Footy department, who can't quite seem to manage to separate his job from his one-eyed monster parochialism.

The Head Journo of the Footy department, who can't quite seem to manage to separate his job from his one-eyed monster parochialism.
Greg Baum is the chief sports writer of The Age and also happens to be the President of my Footy Club. He has zero power to dictate who writes what there, that's entirely up to the sports editor. Do you know how things actually work?

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Greg Baum is the chief sports writer of The Age and also happens to be the President of my Footy Club. He has zero power to dictate who writes what there, that's entirely up to the sports editor. Do you know how things actually work?

Yes....The HUN sports dept is clearly not prefaced upon the same rules or principles as The Age.....One is not the other.

Are you aware they are separate identities?.....Do you comprehend the Law of Identity as a fundamental requirement of all human knowledge?

Am I doing it right?

Mikevk123

Premiership Player
Jun 25, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
It would appear to be off their radar entirely....As noted earlier; They haven't learnt a God-damn thing.
Your so full of it. Hartleys choice had nothing to do with that. He was offered 1 Year. He declined as hawthorn offered 2+ more game time. The reason he has to enter the pre-season draft is due to the new rules regarding delisted players. As Hartley was previously delisted by Collingwood he instantly becomes a delisted Free Agent when out of Contract. The problem is we offered him a year and he then rejected due to hawthorns offer. Nothing more to it. And Hawthorn treat their champions like s**t.

Your so full of it. Hartleys choice had nothing to do with that. He was offered 1 Year. He declined as hawthorn offered 2+ more game time. The reason he has to enter the pre-season draft is due to the new rules regarding delisted players. As Hartley was previously delisted by Collingwood he instantly becomes a delisted Free Agent when out of Contract. The problem is we offered him a year and he then rejected due to hawthorns offer. Nothing more to it. And Hawthorn treat their champions like s**t.

If Hawthorn treat their champions like s**t, you may want to wander over and read the ASADA thread! You have some reading to catch up on!!!!

Yes....The HUN sports dept is clearly not prefaced upon the same rules or principles as The Age.....One is not the other.

Are you aware they are separate identities?.....Do you comprehend the Law of Identity as a fundamental requirement of all human knowledge?

Am I doing it right?
The biggest selling paper in Australia let's a journalist set assignments? Are you seriously suggesting that?

Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
Hawthorn treat their champions like s**t.
So if the Hawks treat their champions like s**t give us your take on the way Essendon treat their players.

I would be interested to know, so just how do you think Essendon treat their players?

PS, please none of the usual Essendon crap like “We are innocent” or “free Jimmy Hird”

So if the Hawks treat their champions like s**t give us your take on the way Essendon treat their players.

I would be interested to know, so just how do you think Essendon treat their players?

PS, please none of the usual Essendon crap like “We are innocent” or “free Jimmy Hird”

If you cannot engage in a discussion with Essendon supporters without bringing the drugs saga into it, I would advise you to simply avoid doing so.

Has no place here. And is frankly pathetic.

This goes to you and to anyone else who thinks they are being funny or smart in doing so.

Back