Player Watch #14 Michael Hibberd

Remove this Banner Ad

Picture must be photoshopped - no way a head that large fits through a normal sized opening in the Guernsey.

Picture must be photoshopped - no way a head that large fits through a normal sized opening in the Guernsey.

You can thank Uncle Danks secret cough syrup for that. ;)

latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to his AA form yesterday.

Interesting this thread hasn't had a single post made since he started playing for us.

His a gun, when he gets the ball a calm comes over me like I’ve excepted fate and I know exactly what’s going to happen

Slip one tackle, maybe two, uses the ball to find space with either with a pin point kick or a running chain link of handballs

His awesome

He is in our best half dozen I reckon. He’s surprised me as to how well he’s played. I rated him at Essendon but didn’t think he was a gun. He’s certainly a gun now. One of the best in the business off half back.

Yep, the guy is starting to get back to his best where he runs around almost possessed

It has been mentioned earlier but jesus he's going at a million miles an hour when he's in that back half, but he also never seems to be rushed and always chooses the right option. Even when he's stuck on his right side he either shimmies or twists and turns until he can get the ball away to advantage

The revival of this guy and Nev has made us so much better defensively the last few weeks, perhaps it's just getting the back 6 (or 8-9 sometimes...) to gel, especially with honest triers but seriously dumb footballers like Wagner out of the way.

It should be in the Nev thread but when he ironed out McCartin then got involved later on in the same bit of play down the field it made my heart sing

Anyone have any reasoning behind Hibberd's return to form? Any structural changes at the Dees going in his favour or can we expect his fantasy scores to drop into the 60's again soon? I am thinking he is an absolute bargain trade in this week. Thanks boys

Anyone have any reasoning behind Hibberd's return to form? Any structural changes at the Dees going in his favour or can we expect his fantasy scores to drop into the 60's again soon? I am thinking he is an absolute bargain trade in this week. Thanks boys
A few of our backline players have been out of form this year, Hibberd, Jetta and Lever, all their form has improved over the last few games, the inclusion of Lever may of meant they had get used to playing together, but I think they improving as a group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back