Rumour Michael Hurley to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm firmly on side with Greg Swann here.

Why trade "week" needs to go on for so long has got me beat. Surely a 10 day window is sufficient??
I think it's to do with keeping AFL front and centre in the media during off season as long as possible. Week pre, 3 weeks trading, week post...5 weeks sorted.

I think it's to do with keeping AFL front and centre in the media during off season as long as possible. Week pre, 3 weeks trading, week post...5 weeks sorted.
Sorry, what did you say?

I was studying the form guide for Caulfield tomorrow. ;)

I rate Hurley, but I would not go near an Essendon player with a 10 ft pole. Until WADA have had the final word, it's not worth the risk.
I would not go near an Essendon player with a 10 ft pole because the Essendon management collectively are an arrogant, egotistical. interfering bunch of pricks who think the world owes them big time, and that any Essendon player is worth market value + 25%.

This is no doubt rubbish, and even if there was any truth at all in it the bombers would want about 7 players and our gate receipts from games at KP to make it happen

That said if it was actually a fair trade I wouldn't be opposed...would be a great full back and is an elite kick on each side of the body.. also had a nice dose of c u Next Tesday about him and as long as he stayed out of taxi's he would be fine...

I'm firmly on side with Greg Swann here.

Why trade "week" needs to go on for so long has got me beat. Surely a 10 day window is sufficient??

Doesn't really affect me; not sure why so many people have such a massive issue with it. I can see why some clubs and the players that are on the block would feel that way, but one day/one week/one month doesn't make any difference to me.

Doesn't really affect me; not sure why so many people have such a massive issue with it. I can see why some clubs and the players that are on the block would feel that way, but one day/one week/one month doesn't make any difference to me.

Same - I just think this is a way of filling up the off-season with something resembling something like news.

Gets us a bit closer to draft week and that sees us into the pre-season 'who's fit and who's not' bullshite, which gets us into the pretend cup and hopefully not a split first round just to try to drag it out.

My wife says "there's no footy. It's over" ...

Same - I just think this is a way of filling up the off-season with something resembling something like news.

Gets us a bit closer to draft week and that sees us into the pre-season 'who's fit and who's not' bullshite, which gets us into the pretend cup and hopefully not a split first round just to try to drag it out.

My wife says "there's no footy. It's over" ...

It not over till its over , an it ain't over. If the AFL are out the new cycle they feel they are not doing the job

It not over till its over , an it ain't over. If the AFL are out the new cycle they feel they are not doing the job

You try telling my wife the first sentence :) (and I tried the second sentence on my budgie and he didn't get it either :p ... I actually get your drift though - I have four gen y kids I don't need no stinkin english)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

purring is James Hird's alias. He's s**t bored sitting at home after watching all his Anzac Day replays 30x each and decided to do some trolling.

It wasn't hard to work out from the start that this thread was Taurus poo.

no-bullshit1.jpg

Trip report: The paint dried. The grass grew about .5 of a cm (thanks rain!). And this trade eventuated about the way I expected it would. Purring you might want to not start any more prediction threads because they're terrible and they make the rest of us look terrible too.

Turbocat feel like locking it? Or perhaps we can have a sub forum? Players who don't play for Geelong dunno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back