Recommitted Michael Hurley?

Remove this Banner Ad

Real funny, have people seen hurley lately, those spain running of the bulls photos, **** he looked fat. Another thing, this has Cloke 5 year deal written all over it, this guy has shopped himself around and made his club commit for 6 years on top coin, he has a great manager. Another thing Pies with no picks loaded cap, and linked to JOM Hurley WHE and a few others, FFS the pies know how too drive up player prices, they screwed the lions twice with J Brown and Luke Power, I ******* love it.

Nice try kid but no cigar

Now the top prize is Ty Vickery.

I wonder if Collingwood recruiters can devise a way to secure him for nothing. Lol

Ty is a free agent. So any team can get him for free (or effectively one pick downgrade in 2nd / 3rd round due to FA compensation rules).

Exactly like I said - you upped your offer and he signs. OMG what a surprise ... I dont know exactly what he is on ... but you 100% upped your offer.

IMHO which you should ... Ive got no problems with that. Think we all hoped he would sign and stay a Bomber.

hahahaha - (a brain? ... you did ask) .... maybe a new membership ;)

PS Just for the record if your board decides to sponsor him for season 2017 .... count me in for a contribution.

Hurleys offer did NOT change.

It has been on the table since early July and has not changed.

Don't claim things you know nothing about.

interesting:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/the...n/news-story/85350c8a627755d4a9a2b99ad55f5b18

But in 2016, relations between various parties had shifted. The AFL effectively backed Essendon over the issue of whether the suspended players could be declared free agents — this was communicated to rival clubs and to the Hurley camp.

Connors also made a pledge to Essendon that if Hurley was to leave, it would be via a trade. He would not push the legal avenues to make his man a free agent.

You have Merrett (Z), Parish, Francis, Daniher, Laverde and the 2016 #1 on your books.
If I was a Bombers fan I'd be pretty darn optimistic to be honest. Laverde is the last one you need to sign.
You obviously misunderstood what I said. I'm fully aware of the promising kids on the list. That was the point I was making. To add to that young group and offload the plodders, and blokes that are going to be too old, for a premiership quality build.

Realistically this team is in no mans land. Kids, plodders, old guns, and a few primed guns. Not a likely premiership team.

Last edited:
You obviously misunderstood what I said. I'm fully aware of the promising kids on the list. That was the point I was making. To add to that young group and offload the plodders, and blokes that are going to be too old, for a premiership quality build.

Realistically this team is in no mans land. Kids, plodders, old guns, and a few primed guns. Not a likely premiership team.

You can't have a team full of kids need to have some senior bodies around them.

interesting:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/the...n/news-story/85350c8a627755d4a9a2b99ad55f5b18

But in 2016, relations between various parties had shifted. The AFL effectively backed Essendon over the issue of whether the suspended players could be declared free agents — this was communicated to rival clubs and to the Hurley camp.

Connors also made a pledge to Essendon that if Hurley was to leave, it would be via a trade. He would not push the legal avenues to make his man a free agent.
Don't you love how they wrote this article after Hurley re-signs....

Now that he has signed a new contract it means clubs will have to give up a lot more to get him...

Word on the street is that the dogs to get it down with 2 first rounders and Tom Boyd

*this is how this works yeah?:drunk:

His contract will be torn up and he'll be signed to North. Watch this space.
He will actually pay for the privelige of representing the Western Bulldogs. Watch this space
There are way too many spaces for me to watch at once. Can you guys perhaps get into a space within close proximity to eachother and we can all get a big bucket of popcorn and watch space together?

Guys i've been sitting watching space for the past month now.......can someone please tell me whats going on?? my eyes hurt

Bullshit ...

You can believe whatever the hell you want.

You're wrong - whether you know it or not - but if you want to keep spruiking like you know something, when you know jack s**t, by all means go ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can believe whatever the hell you want.

You're wrong - whether you know it or not - but if you want to keep spruiking like you know something, when you know jack s**t, by all means go ahead.

LOL ... whatever. Im glad Hurley signed great news for the Bombers ... if you think you did not improve the offer fine. :thumbsu:

You can't have a team full of kids need to have some senior bodies around them.
Yep, keep the mature blokes that are A. premiership quality, and B. young enough to still be there then Eg. Zaharakis, Heppell.
Hurley fits both of these catergories, so like I said i'm happy we kept him, but it wouldn't have been a bad thing if we got two top picks for him, given we are 5 years off being a realistic premiership team, and need to keep adding to the young group.
100% it's Hooker I would have preferred we traded for Picks, given where Essendon are at, his age and his value.

Last edited:
Is anyone giving it to Barrett via social media the flog said Hurley was 100% gone

As usual 100% wrong
For some reason he has blocked 90% of Essendon supporters on Twitter.

Don't claim things you know nothing about.

That's like telling someone not to breathe. Lies and innuendo is what Dr Whoooooooo does best. The man who claims he has all the contacts and money is really just crying out for attention/help.

Wines to Melbourne on our board ended the same way. He went home with his tail between his legs praising Port on re-signing Wines and got all bitter and twisted towards anyone who called out him on his contacts being fictitious. Went on some rampage about Wines didnt come because the supporters are too negative, ended up in a board ban and the GWS supporter you see before you.

Long live Whoooo, once you take him with a grain of salt he is quite hilarious. ;);););)

Last edited:
That's like telling someone not to breathe. Lies and innuendo is what Dr Whoooooooo does best. The man who claims he has all the contacts and money is really just crying out for attention/help.

Wines to Melbourne on our board ended the same way. He went home with his tail between his legs praising Port on re-signing Wines and got all bitter and twisted towards anyone who called out him on his contacts being fictitious. Went on some rampage about Wines didnt come because the supporters are too negative, ended up in a board ban and the GWS supporter you see before you.

Long live Whoooo, once you take him with a grain of salt he is quite hilarious. ;);););)
+1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back