News Michael Johnson - Charged with assault

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well wouldn't expect a Barlow, deBoer, Silvagni, Pav, Mayne or Mzungu getting into trouble. Gee we lost a lot of class.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

'Small incident'

Didn't know you knew the playing group that well!
Remember the last time , your comment about yarran , in the end all is fine:). You even create a thread on shane how special he is after his debut for freo .

Last edited:
Remember the last time , your comment about yarran , in the end all is fine:). You even create a thread on shane how special he is after his debut . Can search your own thread ?

You're allowed to change opinion. I acknowledge my change of opinions openly.

I still say Yarran is fortunate considering his prior issues. But we can all look forward can't we? Kind of like you with our up coming draft.

You've probably written over 100 posts on who we should select.

Lastly, think you missed my joke on Johnson and somehow managed to take offence.

Very disappointing if any truth to it. Not exactly like it's one of the kids letting loose.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're allowed to change opinion. I acknowledge my change of opinions openly.

I still say Yarran is fortunate considering his prior issues. But we can all look forward can't we? Kind of like you with our up coming draft.

You've probably written over 100 posts on who we should select.

Lastly, think you missed my joke on Johnson and somehow managed to take offence.
Ok sorry i miss your joke. Can't you just ignore me,make thing easier for you and me. You really don't need to read or count my post then , safe you the time of getting upset with my posted.

Ok sorry i miss your joke. Can't you just ignore me,make thing easier for you and me. You really don't need to read or count my post then , safe you the time of getting upset with my posted.

You post the most out of everyone and it's often the same thing repeated. Suban, suban suban. With nothing of purpose

I do ignore your posts 99% of the time, but you replied to me.
Just realised that ignored only work if i am logged in , will not replied to you anymore even if i forget to logged in, hope you will had less worried after this.

You post the most out of everyone and it's often the same thing repeated. Suban, suban suban. With nothing of purpose
Not me who post suban dude , i said isnt suban in Melbourne ? So is definely not him .

Well that sucks. Hope the incident wasn't serious enough to impact the start of his season. The Hamling acquisition is looking pretty handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back