Scandal Michael Johnson under investigation for alleged assault

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder what Snapchat is ....I have no idea but Johnson shouldn't have reacted the way he did and the Bunbury teacher was looking for trouble also .

End result Johnson probably needs anger management but he has had many chances .

Wonder what Snapchat is ....I have no idea but Johnson shouldn't have reacted the way he did and the Bunbury teacher was looking for trouble also .

End result Johnson probably needs anger management but he has had many chances .

Kind of like how I've slept with many women.

This isn't really a rumour or allegedly any more is it? he decked those guys pretty well

For legal reasons until he's actually charged you have to refer to it as alleged.

Otherwise you can be counter sued for slander.

Bottom line is, he shoulda kept his pants on! Cmon now, if you recognised a footy player somewhere not appropriate to depanting would you not be thinking 'photo, photo, photo!' I would for sure!

Nothing good happens in a kebab shop after the sun goes down

1200.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But but its the photo guys fault.

:drunk:

-The guy who grabbed Johnsons wife on the arm should be done for assault
-The teacher who took the video shouldn't have been out so late when he had to work in a few hours (This guy doesn't understand how to tell time apparently)
-I wouldn't want my kids being taught by someone who was out that late
-The guy should be investigated for any other illegal videos he has taken including potentially underage
-It was a private place and he shouldn't have been filming in it
-It's offensive to film indigeneous people without their consent

That's only some of the mud slinging that's been going on from the Freo board, it's hilarious.

-The guy who grabbed Johnsons wife on the arm should be done for assault
-The teacher who took the video shouldn't have been out so late when he had to work in a few hours (This guy doesn't understand how to tell time apparently)
-I wouldn't want my kids being taught by someone who was out that late
-The guy should be investigated for any other illegal videos he has taken including potentially underage
-It was a private place and he shouldn't have been filming in it
-It's offensive to film indigeneous people without their consent

That's only some of the mud slinging that's been going on from the Freo board, it's hilarious.
Wow!

I don't really blame them for trying (and failing) to find justification for his actions. But ultimately, Johnson's at fault.

$750 fine from courts and dropped from leadership group plus 5k fine from freo, bloody expensive kebab

I hope he at least went with the works to get his money's worth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back