Scandal Michael Johnson under investigation for alleged assault

Remove this Banner Ad

i still dont understand.

why did he have his pants off?

was he defecating in the shop?

Supposedly got a new tattoo on his hip which he was showing off to his mates with him.

1200.jpg

Man that looks so good

But it's gonna bite back, big time isn't it

-The guy who grabbed Johnsons wife on the arm should be done for assault
-The teacher who took the video shouldn't have been out so late when he had to work in a few hours (This guy doesn't understand how to tell time apparently)
-I wouldn't want my kids being taught by someone who was out that late
-The guy should be investigated for any other illegal videos he has taken including potentially underage
-It was a private place and he shouldn't have been filming in it
-It's offensive to film indigeneous people without their consent

That's only some of the mud slinging that's been going on from the Freo board, it's hilarious.

unbelievable... and you wonder why they have the problems they do

when i raised freos soft non existent punishment for their players assaulting women (remember when farmer severly assaulted his wife or when black decided to coward punch a female police officer), i was told that was in the past and the administration had changed. now you read their forum and you can tell nothing has changed at all

hell even raise farmers actions with some of his former team mates and they get all aggressive towards you about it

disgusting really

$750 fine from courts and dropped from leadership group plus 5k fine from freo, bloody expensive kebab

so another slap on the wrist...

a fine. thats it? remind me again what punishment farmer and black received and to think freo supporters were saying their club had changed since then

so another slap on the wrist...

a fine. thats it? remind me again what punishment farmer and black received and to think freo supporters were saying their club had changed since then

Settle down princess, good to see you are so keen to see him locked up

Faces Perth magistrates court on January 18th

Settle down princess, good to see you are so keen to see him locked up

Faces Perth magistrates court on January 18th

i don't think he should be locked up, that's ridiculous. a fine from the courts would be fine, maybe some kind of community service

the issue i had with the post is the suggested punishment from freo

if found guilty the punishment has to be stronger than a 5k fine. 3-4 weeks away from the club in a community service role should be about right. similar punishment that we handed down to webster when he hit someone

i don't think he should be locked up, that's ridiculous. a fine from the courts would be fine, maybe some kind of community service

the issue i had with the post is the suggested punishment from freo

if found guilty the punishment has to be stronger than a 5k fine. 3-4 weeks away from the club in a community service role should be about right. similar punishment that we handed down to webster when he hit someone

Fair enough.

What should the club impose if it was a DUI offence ?.

Comparisons.

Fair enough.

What should the club impose if it was a DUI offence ?.

Comparisons.

well in freos case nothing... given the amount of times farmer was done for dui or driving under a suspended licence

but i guess it depends on the range. are we talking low level here or high level and what are the circumstances?

well in freos case nothing... given the amount of times farmer was done for dui or driving under a suspended licence

but i guess it depends on the range. are we talking low level here or high level and what are the circumstances?

I was actually making a comparison with " a great guy " from a recent premiership team, who was caught for DUI and then hit with a damp lettuce.

For the record, Johnson is a total dill in this instance. Two wrongs do not make a right ( Johnson V photographer, both at fault ).

In reality the Farmer incidents were a fair while ago, the administration and direction of the club has changed. Harping on about Farmer is in reality a bit of past history. By the way, yes Farmer was at times a massive dill !!!!.

Johnson in reality will probably struggle to string many games together in 2017, his body is nearly kaput.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was actually making a comparison with " a great guy " from a recent premiership team, who was caught for DUI and then hit with a damp lettuce.

For the record, Johnson is a total dill in this instance. Two wrongs do not make a right ( Johnson V photographer, both at fault ).

In reality the Farmer incidents were a fair while ago, the administration and direction of the club has changed. Harping on about Farmer is in reality a bit of past history. By the way, yes Farmer was at times a massive dill !!!!.

Johnson in reality will probably struggle to string many games together in 2017, his body is nearly kaput.

see this is the issue supporters of other clubs and i'm sure the general public will have with a post like this...

you acknowledge that johnson has stuffed up here but then it comes off like you are trying to minimise it by saying that the bloke who got hit is somehow at fault here? i just cant buy it. johnson was a drunken idiot pulling his pants down in public, it doesnt matter who you are, if you do that people are going to record it and put it on the internet. because johnson is an AFL player and a role model/mentor to some he is going to garner even more attention. then his missus effectively attempts to steal his mobile. johnson throws the first punch and then starts swinging at anyone coming at him. he's clearly at fault here and should be held to account. he's lucky no one was seriously injured

as for the last administration comment, well thats about to be tested isnt it. lets hope you are right.

How was the photographer at fault?

Maybe I'm from another era, but taking "unauthorised" photos is fraught with danger, for so many reasons.

Obviously times have changed, but would this incident have escalated if the photo hadn't been taken ?. If I'd been in the photographers shoes on that night, on seeing the pants down, I'd have shook my head in incredulous amazement and told Johnson, " come on mate, it's not really the place to be dropping them etc ".

I will re-interate, I do not excuse Johnson.

Yep I'm an old fuddy duddy.

Maybe I'm from another era, but taking "unauthorised" photos is fraught with danger, for so many reasons.

Obviously times have changed, but would this incident have escalated if the photo hadn't been taken ?. If I'd been in the photographers shoes on that night, on seeing the pants down, I'd have shook my head in incredulous amazement and told Johnson, " come on mate, it's not really the place to be dropping them etc ".

Stating that he is party at fault somewhat legitimizes Johnson's actions, which is absurd.

The fella taking the photo might have increased the chances of an irrational person getting aggravated, but that doesn't mean he's done anything 'wrong'.

We live in an age of social media and selfies - this is the way the world is.

see this is the issue supporters of other clubs and i'm sure the general public will have with a post like this...

you acknowledge that johnson has stuffed up here but then it comes off like you are trying to minimise it by saying that the bloke who got hit is somehow at fault here? i just cant buy it. johnson was a drunken idiot pulling his pants down in public, it doesnt matter who you are, if you do that people are going to record it and put it on the internet. because johnson is an AFL player and a role model/mentor to some he is going to garner even more attention. then his missus effectively attempts to steal his mobile. johnson throws the first punch and then starts swinging at anyone coming at him. he's clearly at fault here and should be held to account. he's lucky no one was seriously injured

as for the last administration comment, well thats about to be tested isnt it. lets hope you are right.

Johnson was a first class DILL !!!, definitely not excusing him.

Maybe it's me, but why would a man with a family be acting this way at that hour ?. Mmmmmmm, home to kids, me thinks.

Great leadership Johnno.

Stating that he is party at fault somewhat legitimizes Johnson's actions, which is absurd.

Interesting take on my words, you swivelled them around a bit.

Never took any blame off Johnson, 100% in the first instance.

Grrrrr, why swing punches !!!!!.

Just as an observation, you take a photo, you take the consequence. No I do not endorse going the thump, bloody bloody stupid.

I think we are on similar pages in view to Johnno's behaviour, I just think a short verbal comment to Johhno, might have been better than a photo.

Another thing, where were all the good mates looking after each other ?. You pull your mates away from confrontations, and settle things down.

if you drop your pants in a crowd kebab shop early in the morning with other inebriated people around, people are going to pull out their phones and take photos. nothing surer.

johnson of all people should know this. he's grown up around the media and has been briefed countless times by the AFLPA, Freo, his WAFL club, the WA academy etc. about social media/how to act in public

he is the last person to have any excuse here given the amount of mentoring AFL players get on these types of issues

the lesson in this situation for him, he should never have got out of the car if he was that drunk and if he was yet to get in a car, he should have got in a cab and waited whilst his missus or a mate went into the kebab shop and got what he wanted. these guys arent on small coin. should have hired a driver for the night

, he should never have got out of the car if he was that drunk and if he was yet to get in a car, he should have got in a cab and waited whilst his missus or a mate went into the kebab shop and got what he wanted. these guys arent on small coin. should have hired a driver for the night
But kebabs!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back