Scandal Michael Johnson under investigation for alleged assault

Remove this Banner Ad

No quotes were deleted, keep lying though if you think it somehow helps you
Ok numbnuts where’s your quote about the Materas in your response or are you saying I raised that topic. Not there is it..you’re full of it..whose bending the truth now. I like your self righteous bullshit coming from the club that’s the biggest disgrace to the AFL.
To think you have any right to judge others is fuqing laughable, your club set the benchmark and plumbed the depths of criminal activity but you think you can somehow laud it over everyone else. You’re a dead set bellend and have no place on a forum for intelligent conversation. Go peddle your s**t somewhere else.

Ok numbnuts where’s your quote about the Materas in your response or are you saying I raised that topic. Not there is it..you’re full of it..whose bending the truth now. I like your self righteous bullshit coming from the club that’s the biggest disgrace to the AFL.
To think you have any right to judge others is fuqing laughable, your club set the benchmark and plumbed the depths of criminal activity but you think you can somehow laud it over everyone else. You’re a dead set bellend and have no place on a forum for intelligent conversation. Go peddle your s**t somewhere else.
Your a fool for thinking Carson cannot comment as Steven Milne from St Kilda is a creep. Carson did not play switch a roo with a girl in a darkened room ( well not that we know of).
Johnston issues are poor and it is fair comment regardless of the fidelity of the team any poster supports.

*sigh*

The Matera quip came AFTER your quip about Ah Chee and was in response to, ergo you took it off track first.

Again nothing deleted either, it’s all there in correct order if you want to read it.

I’ve seen sewarge farms full of less s**t.

*sigh*

The Matera quip came AFTER your quip about Ah Chee and was in response to, ergo you took it off track first.

Again nothing deleted either, it’s all there in correct order if you want to read it.

I’ve seen sewarge farms full of less s**t.
Learn to spell *

Remove this Banner Ad

Back