jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
See I don’t find Lebron all that sus. He came in well built, has been training for 20+ years and is not overly huge. I think it points more to him just being a genetic freak

Giannis is a little different as he was a twig when he came in but you eat a lot and train hard it is extremely believable they could add that sort of muscle over multiple years. Again they do this full time, with the best dieticians and training staff.
As I said, it's not about being huge, steroids isnt the big one for NBA players to be on. It's HGH which is the big one which helps with growth, body composition, cell repaid and metabolism, bone growth etc...

Seems obvious LeBron is on that. It's how despite playing in his 19th year, he's still uber fit, never injured, plays almost every game and continues to be elite when everyone else in the history of the world is on their last legs.

Outlier is one thing, this is just kinda waaaaay out there.

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
MJ was definitely on drugs. Being able to take 2 years off and come back and dominate. No one he can just being an outlier on that. Has to be something performance enhancing.

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
MJ basically never missing games. Played every game at the age of 40. No way it's just an outlier. Dude must have been on some sort of drugs.

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
As I said, it's not about being huge, steroids isnt the big one for NBA players to be on. It's HGH which is the big one which helps with growth, body composition, cell repaid and metabolism, bone growth etc...

Seems obvious LeBron is on that. It's how despite playing in his 19th year, he's still uber fit, never injured, plays almost every game and continues to be elite when everyone else in the history of the world is on their last legs.

Outlier is one thing, this is just kinda waaaaay out there.
Already missed 2 games this year.
Missed 20 games last year
Missed 15 games the season before
Missed 27 the season before that

Almost every game...

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Don’t really see how the PED argument goes against Lebron. The whole league is on PEDs there’s just no way these early to mid 30s players could hold up to the rigorous 82 game schedule that is becoming more of an endurance sport each year without them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I think it's pretty naive to believe that most of the NBA isnt juicing. It's a shame but I guess it's an even playing field if everyone is on them.

Clubs are trumps

All Australian
Mar 23, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Jordans layups through a congested paint when the floor wasnt spaced like it is today and the game was more physical is what stands out between him and James. Also the savage win at all times mentality Jordan had. He would never just give up on his team like Lebron did his first year at the Lakers.

Pistol Night

Premiership Player
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jordans layups through a congested paint when the floor wasnt spaced like it is today and the game was more physical is what stands out between him and James. Also the savage win at all times mentality Jordan had. He would never just give up on his team like Lebron did his first year at the Lakers.

Defies physics

Clubs are trumps

All Australian
Mar 23, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
That Nets layup is the greatest layup ever made. This vid below has 50 plays some of which arent as regularly shown in highlights clips.

Number 31 and 14 for style points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad