Play Nice Michael Jordan vs LeBron James

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.

Yeah I knew that was in my brain somewhere. It's different to Jordans though. Dr.J does a long sweeping rock sort of thing whereas Jordan sort of rocks it tight to his body, kicks his legs out and finishes with one or two hands.

But every dunk has to have an origin. You cant discredit Vince Carter cos all his dunks had previously been done before. It's about making the dunk your own and putting your own flair on it which of course MJ did, which all great dunkers do.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Show one dunk he owned then?
I dont know dude, I dont know the origin story of every dunk ever made. Who did the first windmill ever? Who did the first FT line dunk ever? Who did the first 360 ever? Nobody knows the answers to any of those questions.

The lean maybe? I dont recall seeing anyone do that one? Who knows....

It's a weird hill to die on though, trying to discredit one of the most athletic, creative, jaw dropping dunkers of all time.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If the 2017 Warriors play the Bulls under 1990s defensive rules the Bulls would give the Warriors a lot of problems.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I reckon Draymond would quite enjoy 1990's defensive rules.

I really do not see Jordan-Pippen-Rodman-Kerr-Longley as a particularly physical or dirty lineup that would give the Warriors all that much trouble.

Last edited:
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
If the 2017 Warriors play the Bulls under 1990s defensive rules the Bulls would give the Warriors a lot of problems.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Pippen is on the bench 90 seconds into the game after two Durant rip throughs.

Warriors look like below when they find out about a 22 foot 3 point line.

jizz-come.gif-cum-cumshot-gif-6047411

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I reckon Draymond would quite enjoy 1990's defensive rules.

I really do not see Jordan-Pippen-Rodman-Kerr-Longley as a particularly physical or dirty lineup that would give the Warriors all that much trouble.

Hardly the bad boy Pistons, but more physical than 2017 Curry-Thompson-Durant-Green-Pachulia.

If you pit the 2017 Finals Warriors and 1998 NBA Finals Bulls side by side they stack up statistically similar with the exception of the Warriors making an extra 10 3s a game on 20-25 more attempts.

No 1998 team is setup to defend a team jacking up 40+ 3s a game because no one in 1998 did that. But 2017 players would get a rude shock thinking they have a landing space shooting 3s and a free lane to the bucket.

Back