Play Nice Michael Jordan vs LeBron James

Remove this Banner Ad

See I don’t find Lebron all that sus. He came in well built, has been training for 20+ years and is not overly huge. I think it points more to him just being a genetic freak

Giannis is a little different as he was a twig when he came in but you eat a lot and train hard it is extremely believable they could add that sort of muscle over multiple years. Again they do this full time, with the best dieticians and training staff.
As I said, it's not about being huge, steroids isnt the big one for NBA players to be on. It's HGH which is the big one which helps with growth, body composition, cell repaid and metabolism, bone growth etc...

Seems obvious LeBron is on that. It's how despite playing in his 19th year, he's still uber fit, never injured, plays almost every game and continues to be elite when everyone else in the history of the world is on their last legs.

Outlier is one thing, this is just kinda waaaaay out there.

More proof!

Zbm7ELG.png

As I said, it's not about being huge, steroids isnt the big one for NBA players to be on. It's HGH which is the big one which helps with growth, body composition, cell repaid and metabolism, bone growth etc...

Seems obvious LeBron is on that. It's how despite playing in his 19th year, he's still uber fit, never injured, plays almost every game and continues to be elite when everyone else in the history of the world is on their last legs.

Outlier is one thing, this is just kinda waaaaay out there.

Already missed 2 games this year.
Missed 20 games last year
Missed 15 games the season before
Missed 27 the season before that

Almost every game...

Don’t really see how the PED argument goes against Lebron. The whole league is on PEDs there’s just no way these early to mid 30s players could hold up to the rigorous 82 game schedule that is becoming more of an endurance sport each year without them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordans layups through a congested paint when the floor wasnt spaced like it is today and the game was more physical is what stands out between him and James. Also the savage win at all times mentality Jordan had. He would never just give up on his team like Lebron did his first year at the Lakers.

Jordans layups through a congested paint when the floor wasnt spaced like it is today and the game was more physical is what stands out between him and James. Also the savage win at all times mentality Jordan had. He would never just give up on his team like Lebron did his first year at the Lakers.

Defies physics

That Nets layup is the greatest layup ever made. This vid below has 50 plays some of which arent as regularly shown in highlights clips.

Number 31 and 14 for style points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back