Michael McCormack, Deputy Prime Minister

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Would appear to be a divided party of 🤡 with the biggest one now in charge and swinging his dick around - you’d think he might have learnt something

At this point, you'd have to say it's literally impossible for people in his political environment to learn anything. Ever.

Once again, being the loudest, least constructive voice in the room, combined with backstabbing anyone who is vaguely constructive, has given him revenge, his power back and a return to the pay level he feels he deserves (though he'll probably still whinge how financially tough it is for him to get by!).

Dodgy as hell. I wonder if this is part of a quid pro quo with Morrison. McCormack is well liked within the Liberals and Nationals party rooms, but he needs pork to boost his popularity with rural voters and consequently keep Joyce at bay.

and he couldn't even achieve that.

Caesar

Ex-Huckleberry
Mar 3, 2005
Tombstone, AZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Headline is a bit of a beat up - the interview in question was Canavan stating the bleeding obvious (i.e. farmers are 2% of the population and 5% of the National voter base, so it’s inaccurate to say they only represent farmers)

Unfortunately the obvious follow-up question about how that jives with the way a lot of their agriculture policy is skewed wasn’t asked

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
At this point, you'd have to say it's literally impossible for people in his political environment to learn anything. Ever.

Once again, being the loudest, least constructive voice in the room, combined with backstabbing anyone who is vaguely constructive, has given him revenge, his power back and a return to the pay level he feels he deserves (though he'll probably still whinge how financially tough it is for him to get by!).
I have a connection to someone who voted in this disaster. In what was an off record discussion, I mused that the decision faced between two fools of equal value (nil) must of been heartbreaking. It was a shallow pool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back