Michael Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised a guy with Voss' profile has been here as an assistant as long as he has TBH.
he has talked about wanting to be in one place long enough so his kids finished high school at one school.

Tredders dropped a hint a few weeks back about Stewie Dew maybe heading to Port at the end of this season.

Or maybe I just misheard. ;)

Are you sure they weren't talking about Francou?

No it was definitely Dew. He was talking on AA before the Gold Coast game. I was in the car so wasn't fully focused on the radio. But at the time Tredders seemed to think this will be Dew's last year at Gold Coast. He mentioned Port, but maybe he was just spitballing.

No it was definitely Dew. He was talking on AA before the Gold Coast game. I was in the car so wasn't fully focused on the radio. But at the time Tredders seemed to think this will be Dew's last year at Gold Coast. He mentioned Port, but maybe he was just spitballing.

You sure that wasn't "pork"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds great that our head of coaching can't do a 2nd interview well lol

Not an issue. Was it Matty Knights who was chosen over Hardwick for the Essendon job because Hardwick 'didnt invterview well' because he said they needed a full rebuild and would make some hard list changes, whilst Knights blew smoke up their arse with claims of premierships within 3 years etc. Worked out well.

Growing momentum that Hawthorn Assistant Craig McRae will get the job, not sure what it means for Voss

Voss will go back to the media in that case.

Would have a look at Teague, we'll also see if Dew holds onto his job.

Damian Barrett thinks the AFL might remove him as they run GC.

Voss will go back to the media in that case.

Would have a look at Teague, we'll also see if Dew holds onto his job.

Damian Barrett thinks the AFL might remove him as they run GC.
I heard a rumour before Covid hit, October/November/December 2019, that Dew was heading back to SA along with Francou at the end of 2020 and Port were interested in talking to them both. The Dew stuff was apparently driven by a family member's poor health.

I was sceptical at the time. Francou has returned. If Dew is still driven by family issues to return to SA, we definitely should talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back