Michael Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to have a wee giggle when I read that post about the ''coveted'' job of being the Carlton coach.

Wish Vossy all the best with his crack at being numero uno

Im assuming apart from chasing Clarko, the other reason he didnt go over last week was because he had to participate in exit evaluations and meetings of the player, given you have to do 14 days quarrantine on return to SA.

Given SA Health are supposedly snowed under with travel exemption applications Im assuming Voss will probably have to wait a couple of weeks in Victoria before hearing from SA Health if he has been let back into SA. 2 to 4 weeks seems to be the wait to hear from SA Health re an exemption to return to SA.

But but but he's in the AFL!

not-right-thats-not-right.gif

Wish vossy all the best. For us some fresh ideas will be good. We've seen over the last 2 years Monty and shoey coming in has seen us spike so getting a couple of new guys in the box even though ken is still there I think will be a positive.

I've been at club events where Voss has spoken, he is charismatic and a very good communicator. My personal thought is he would be a good head coach with strong technical support and he will take everyone along with him.

I have totally missed the charismatic bit, but I have never heard Vossy speak at a club function so maybe I have judged him too harshly on that front.

I did switch off to him though after watching both he and kern laughing and giggling as they walked across the ground after a poor effort against the hawks in Tassie, it wasn't a good look.

I have also noticed there have been some comments ( inc from members of the BF Carlton site) re his (presumed?) inability to articulate, so it will be very interesting to see how he goes as coach of the blue baggers if he gets the gig.

Compared to Matthew Nicks, Voss is Oscar Wilde.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheesh, imagine if we come out of this with a worse coaching panel than before lol.
I guess Carlton’s tardiness and mismanagement has left us hanging while any better replacements have been snapped up?

Carlton have probably just got one more question to put to Voss:

"Michael - about that prelim final loss..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back