Michael Walters constant diving

Remove this Banner Ad

WillieNillie

All Australian
Mar 31, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
When is this going to be given airplay as a topic? His diving and staging for free kicks is worse then Shuey/Ablett/Selwood combined. Every single game this year I've seen him run head first into a opponent atleast 2 or 3 times in a game. Already has his 3 in this first half. One of them he sacrificed winning the ball completely to try and win a free kick.

The way it's going unmentioned seems a bit like lazy journalism if you ask me. I'm not lazy and I'll call him on it

He is the worst diver and stager in AFL history and it's time he was given Frees against for it. Enough is enough really

Another thing is he is really bad at it, so he is constantly not getting any free kicks for his hideous diving as well. This probably helps him escape the spotlight a bit more then those who dive less but get more free kicks out of it too

If he's getting free kicks, than they need to instruct the umpires. If he's not getting frees, then it's only a problem for Fremantle to sort out.

I'd say it hurts both sides of the game at this point. Fremantle more then the opposition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 10 on Friday night mate. Watch the game again. Ducks every time he gets the ball to try and get a free.
About 10 on Friday night mate. Watch the game again. Ducks every time he gets the ball to try and get a free.
So from 18 dispolas, he had 10 ducks? That's over 50%? wow surely he must front the MRP? You still didnt give an example BTW. give me a quarter, time, something to go by. No? didn't think so.

When is this going to be given airplay as a topic? His diving and staging for free kicks is worse then Shuey/Ablett/Selwood combined. Every single game this year I've seen him run head first into a opponent atleast 2 or 3 times in a game. Already has his 3 in this first half. One of them he sacrificed winning the ball completely to try and win a free kick.

The way it's going unmentioned seems a bit like lazy journalism if you ask me. I'm not lazy and I'll call him on it

He is the worst diver and stager in AFL history and it's time he was given Frees against for it. Enough is enough really

Shuey does not stage for free kicks

You're kidding right? Ever watch Jamie Cripps play? throws himself forward every time when being tackled to milk free kicks for in the back.

Get off your soap box hypocrite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back