Michaelia Cash does I Jonathan in an airplane zebra gestalt

Remove this Banner Ad

more zebra costume wardrobe
you lived on Tennyson and...

now thats close to where I live, skilts were you on Tennyson?

I was at 47 Brighton Rd for quite a few years. Spent ten years at Merton Ave Elwood, which for no apparent reason, other than greed, later became Brighton

I was at 47 Brighton Rd for quite a few years. Spent ten years at Merton Ave Elwood, which for no apparent reason, other than greed, later became Brighton
you just liked Greer skirt at head street and star of see[sic], you were the curious type who needed confirmation of chastity belts.

He was the best thing about Something about Mary as the Greek Chorus. Man I wish I could see him live some time - also he doesn't seem to age
I saw Jonathan live at a little club in Perth in the 80's. Just him and an acoustic guitar, he had the audience of young inner city alternative/punk/new wave (as we were then) music fans utterly in the palm of his hand for hours. Just captivating. Charming, charismatic, funny, sentimental in a natural, humble way. One of my all time great gigs.

I saw Jonathan live at a little club in Perth in the 80's. Just him and an acoustic guitar, he had the audience of young inner city alternative/punk/new wave (as we were then) music fans utterly in the palm of his hand for hours. Just captivating. Charming, charismatic, funny, sentimental in a natural, humble way. One of my all time great gigs.

wow I wish i could have been there!

Spent ten years at Merton Ave Elwood, which for no apparent reason, other than greed, later became Brighton

Its like the curious case of the death of Burnley. Ask a real estate about Burnley and they will think you are talking premier league.

what about a realestate #forcemajeure from the female catholics school, the one that did the female eunuch that academic, and the woman who wrote stasiland annna funder, i cant remember germaine greer's name can anyone help me?

what about a realestate #forcemajeure from the female catholics school, the one that did the female eunuch that academic, and the woman who wrote stasiland annna funder, i cant remember germaine greer's name can anyone help me?
You mean Star of the Sea, in Martin St. It used to sometimes amuse me to drive past the occasional nun on her constitutional. I used to think, "How disappointed you'll be, when you find you've devoted your life to a load of bullshit". But of course, that would never happen. Absence of life equals absence of horror.

You mean Star of the Sea, in Martin St. It used to sometimes amuse me to drive past the occasional nun on her constitutional. I used to think, "How disappointed you'll be, when you find you've devoted your life to a load of bullshit". But of course, that would never happen. Absence of life equals absence of horror.
it struck me that Chief, he of unmatched wisdom had changed the swearfilter on menstruation to constitutional, could only think of it as euphemism for period

#misogyny

it struck me that Chief, he of unmatched wisdom had changed the swearfilter on menstruation to constitutional, could only think of it as euphemism for period

#misogyny
I think you'll find that Chief, he of unmatched wisdom does this every month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back